Status: FINISHED | thanks y'all for putting up with me on this story xoxox

The Art of Deflowering

nine

Beacon Hills won by a goal, thanks to number 24 who made an accidental goal in the last few minutes of the game. The opposing team hadn’t been able to score again, making Stiles Stilinski the MVP of the game which was great and all, but that meant that the Beacon Hills team lifted Stiles onto their shoulders and cheered him on, which really meant that all Georgia was able to do was stare at him from a distance instead of saying something to him like she wanted to. She wanted him to have his moment, though – she was so proud of him.

“You gonna go up to him?” Sheriff called from the bottom step of the bleachers. The town of Beacon Hills were screaming so loudly that it was almost impossible to hear him, but Georgia could hear him just fine. She was about to shake her head ‘no’, but after spotting Stiles finally being let down by the team so they could pour water over Coach, Georgia accepted and followed behind Sheriff Stilinski.

The Beacon Hills team was just letting Stiles down when Georgia approached him. He was surprised to see her, and even more surprised that she was wearing his number.

“You’re wearing my number,” he said with a smile gracing his features.

Georgia blushed. Jesus, the things that Stilinski did to her! “It wasn’t intentional,” she confessed. “But I’m glad I did. I wanted you to see it.”

He stepped closer, away from the cheering and sweaty boys who were now proceeding to pour the water cooler over Coach Finstock’s head. Stiles’ and Georgia’s attention was focused on his growls of “I’ll kill you guys!” for a moment before looking at each other.

“Why?” Stiles asked slowly.

“I, uh…” Georgia stuttered. Just come out with it! She scolded herself, and with that, the rest came flying out. “The only reason I pushed you away the other night wasn’t because I wasn’t ready for sex or anything because believe me, I want to have sex with you but I really really like you and like, I never like anyone really but for some stupid ass reason, I like you and uh, yeah.” Georgia let out a long breath she hadn’t realised she’d been holding. “Sorry for the rambling. Now I know how you feel. With the rambling, I me-”

Georgia didn’t get to finish because in one swift move, Stiles bent his head towards the girl he liked and kissed her.

Sure, it was a cheesy movie style move – kissing after the win of a sporting match and all, but Georgia didn’t care. She was having too much fun kissing Stiles back.

When the two slowly pulled away, they gave each other big goofy smiles. “Can I make a confession?” Georgia asked, taking Stiles’ hand gently into her own.

Stiles’ tightened his grip on the girl’s hand and smiled as the two began to walk away from the crowd. “Sure.”

“If it wasn’t too obvious, you were going to be my next victim,” Georgia told him. “I like devirginising boys.”

Stiles chuckled. “Yeah, I figured that. What do you enjoy about deflowering innocent boys who have no idea what they’re doing?”

Georgia grinned. “It’s an art, Stilinski.”
♠ ♠ ♠
shorter than I expected BUT I am happy with the ending
and thank y'all for sticking with me on this even though I'm super shit at updating HAHA oops
you guys rock my sox

ps I imagine georgia and stiles' sex life to be very interesting - can you imagine georgia being freaky as f and stiles being like YO G WE'RE IN PUBLIC and he gets all nervous and finstock walks in on them and this should've been the ending but oh well yay for g and stiles wooo ♡♡♡