‹ Prequel: Child of Wolf
Sequel: The Guardians
Status: First Teen Wolf Fanfiction! Hopefully it doesn't suck!!!!

The Guardians

Hello Sweetie

“So give the low down,” I say to Stiles on the phone as I head out the door, “how many deaths are we talking about?”

“Four; three virgins and I don’t know the other pattern yet.” He replies.

“Obviously we’re not deal with a person that’s only taking virgins.” I sigh, rubbing my temples once I’m inside my car, “let me know when you find a pattern.”

“What are you going to do?” He asks.

“I’m going to go to that address Scott gave me and speak to Derek.” I reply with the feeling of pure dread boiling in my stomach.

“Do you really think that’s a good idea?”

“Probably isn’t.” I reply, “but he’s gonna have to know he can’t take on both the Alphas and whatever is killing all these people; he’s gonna need me.” With that I hang up with Stiles and start my car. I back out of the driveway and begin my journey to the wolf’s den…

My heart frantically beats against my chest as I walk towards the elevator and head up towards his floor. I had Scott send a message to Derek that he’s going to be on his way, that they needed to talk. Which is the only reason why I’m even allowed to gain entry to his floor. But knowing Derek like I do, seeing him instead of Scott isn’t going to end well.

The elevator stops with the jolt and I can hear Derek yelling at someone, telling them they need to relax; that they’re not finished healing. I open the elevator doors and I can feel all eyes on me. Before me stands Derek and a girl I thought was dead; Cora.

“She’s not Scott.” Cora says, looking me up and down; sizing me up and trying to figure out who I am. Derek just looks at me with wide, angry eyes; his hands balling up into fists at his side.

“Hello Sweetie.” I say, walking into the loft, closing the elevator door behind me, “we need to have a talk…”

“You disappeared six years ago and now, all of the sudden, you want to talk?” Derek growls, eyes glowing red. “You need to leave Stacy.”

“Derek, the glowing eyes might scare other people, but it doesn’t scare me.” I inform him as I move further into the loft, “and I’m not leaving until you hear my proposition.”

“I’m not interested.” He quickly says, turning his back to me.

“But you haven’t heard it yet.” I counter, “you’re gonna want to be all ears for this Derek, I’m here and I’m your only choice if you want to beat the Alphas.”

He turns around and looks at me as if I peaked his interest, “how did you know about the Alphas?”

“I walk into your Fortress of Solitude, which you didn’t question, but now you’re questioning how I found about the massive pack Alphas walking around town?” I question, “but to answer your question; I’ve been following the pack. They are one of the reasons why I’m back in town.”

“But how did you find them?” Cora asks, “you’re just human; that much I remember of you.”

“Well I’m glad you finally realize it’s me.” I chuckle, “but I’m not exactly human. I’m only human in all the parts that count; isn’t that right Derek?”

“Do you really think I knew what you were back then?” He seethes.

“You knew what my dad was, didn’t you?” I ask, “did you really think we were just family friends to you guys?”

“I’m confused!” Cora interjects, “what’s going on? You’re family weren’t werewolves, I know that much, but what were you guys?”

“We have all the abilities to whichever wolf we’re bound to,” I begin, “we’re bond by blood. We promise to lay our necks on the line to save and protect our wolves pack. We’re Guardians of the wolves.”

Cora looks at me like she’s still confused so I turn my attention to Derek. A sigh escapes his lips as he looks at me, “leave Stacy; you’re not part of this.”

“But I am.” I counter, “I’m your guardian, maybe not by blood, but we still have some kind of bond, right?”

“Leave, you have no need to be involved in this; you’re only going to get yourself killed.” Derek coldly turns before walking away.

A sigh escapes my lips as I go towards the youngest Hale. I pull out a piece of paper with my number on it and give it to her, “if anything happens please call me.” I tell her as she examines it before looking up at me.

“Why do you want to get involved so badly?” She asks, “it’s obvious Derek hasn’t forgiving you for leaving.”

“I’ve got six years to make up for what my mom did,” I begin, “plus the only family member I have left is involved in this. I’m not here just because I’m obligated, I’m here to make sure my cousin gets out alive.” With that I turn around and walk away, knowing if I stay here any longer; things will get worse…
♠ ♠ ♠
Stacy

comment&subscribe? Thanks for the comments, subscriptions and the reccs; it means a lot. I'm not as nervous as I was when I first posted.