‹ Prequel: Child of Wolf
Sequel: The Guardians
Status: First Teen Wolf Fanfiction! Hopefully it doesn't suck!!!!

The Guardians

Bleed It Out

I walk into the animal hospital greeted, instantly, by the sounds of dogs and cats in the back room. As I’m looking around, I feel a presence behind; prompting me to turn around. As I do a familiar face looks back at me, a smile on his lips.

“I was beginning to wonder when you’d arrive.” He states, walking towards me and pulling me into a back breaking hug, “it’s been awhile since I’ve seen you,” he states as he pulls away. “You look so much like your mother.’

“So I’ve heard.” I force a smile on my lips, “you know why I’m here; don’t you?”

“I figured you’d end up coming back to fulfill your duties.” He states, “but I highly doubt Derek wants your help.”

“He doesn’t.” I sigh, “Deaton, how can I convince him that he does need me and I’m here to help. He keeps thinking I’m the same girl I was six years ago.” I furiously run my fingers through my head, “I’m not weak anymore, I can help myself.”

“You can handle yourself against Derek, but can you handle yourself when it comes to the Alphas?”

“I’m not the same girl that had Derek fight my battles,” I state, “I’ve been training five years for this moment; I’m ready.”

“Talia didn’t like when your father ended up being her guardian,” Deaton points out, “I’m not surprised Derek is pushing you away too.”

“Why wasn’t Talia happy about my dad protecting her?” I ask. I never knew Talia didn’t like my dad being her guardian; this is news to me.

“She didn’t want to see her close friend put his neck on the line for her.” He states, “I’m assuming Derek feels the same way.”

“Well he’s going to learn to deal with it,” I state just as we hear the bell on the door chime. I turn around and see Stiles standing there, “shouldn’t you be at school?”

“Free period.” He smiles, “I just came by to speak to Deaton.”

“Well I’m going to let you guys alone then,” I smile at Deaton before turning to Stiles, “stay out of trouble kid.”

“I’m not a kid anymore,” He smiles.

“You and Scott will always be those snot nosed kids I had to look after, don’t forget that.” I remind him before walking out of the office. Just as I do, my phone goes off. The number is unfamiliar but I answer it anyway.

“Stacy!” Cora’s voice booms on the other line, “you told me to call if anything happened and something happened.”

“I’ll be over in a minute.” I tell her before jogging off to my car; getting it before racing off to Derek’s loft.

**

“What the hell happened!?” I exclaim as I run into the apartment, my heels slapping against the floor as I run and kneel by Derek, who’s laying in a pool of his own blood; ignoring the two other Hales in the room.

“The Alphas paid him a visit, one of them impaled him.” Cora explains as I roll up my sleeves, “what are you doing?”

“Helping the healing process move along.” I bark as I put both of my hands over the wound; putting pressure onto. Derek growls in pain but under the pressure of my hands, his wound beings to heal faster than it would on it’s own.

“I see you finally found out about your heritage.” The eldest Hale replies. I look up and look at Peter; glaring at him.

“Yea no thanks to any of you guys.” I sneer as I get up off the floor covered in Derek’s blood.

“You should leave.” Derek states as he pushes himself off the ground.

“You’re welcome for helping you heal faster,” I snap. ‘This is exactly why you need me, Derek. You’ve got enough on your plate to worry about. Seeing as your pack doesn’t have an official emissary, you’re going to need a guardian.”

“Still the same foolish girl that chases after danger, I see.” Peter notes, earning a guttural growl from me, “you don’t scare me Stacy; never did.”

“I would hope not.” I scoff, “it would be a shame that a tiny girl would scare the big bad wolf.” A smirk appears on his lips before I return my attention to Derek, “Derek, I’m not doing the whole guardian thing for your sake; I’m doing this for Scott.”

“What does Scott have to do with this?” Peter asks, “he’s just a kid.”

“Exactly,” I nod. “He’s also my baby cousin and one of the few family members I have left. I’m going to look out for him at whatever the costs. But I can’t access my full powers until I’m tied in with an Alpha.”

Derek looks at me, an irritated look written across, “you’re not going to leave until I say yes, are you?”

“You know me so well,” I smirk earning an eye roll from Derek. “Should I get the knife now? It’s only downstairs in my car.”

“Go get it before I change my mind.” He growls before walking away as a victorious smile appears on my lips as I head downstairs to get my knife…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

I'm going to have most of what's going on in the show in this but it's going to have my own ideas thrown into it too. well I'm going to TRY and keep it close to the show anyway.