Status: Updates are about every Saturday. Sometimes if I get bored I'll update sooooo have fun. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!!!

Opposites Attract

Makenzie's POV

I wake up every morning three hours before school. I have to get ready and make sure i look perfect. I take a long shower, to make sure I'm squeky clean. I dry off and put on a bright pink shirt and skinny jeans. It takes me awhile to put on make up, and i curl my hair. I put on perfume to make sure I smell good. This is just a normal day routine, and yeah, it gets really tiring. Heck, I don't even like to. sometimes I wish i could just dress and get ready how I want to. But then where would I be left? One of the losers at school.

I really do like my friends, but they changed me. And now I have to do as they want, or I'm kicked out. I just go along with them and dress how they want me to, even if it means getting up earlier than others. I used to be that girl that was always picked on, so I think it's better this way.

I go downstairs to the living room to say goodbye to my mother and father. "Bye guys" I say. They don't seem to notice me, so i say it again. "Oh hello dear" my mother says "we got you a beautiful diamond necklace". It was beautiful. I take it and wear it. "I love you guys" I tell them. "That's nice dear" they respond. They're too busy paying attention to my little brother that they don't even say they love me. I love them, they get me things and they are nice, but I can't remember the last time they said they loved me.

I walk out the door and walk to school. My friends keep telling me I need to lose weight, so I guess they're only doing what's best for me.

When I walk into school, there are all of my friends waiting for me. We talk for awhile before class starts. As we're walking to class I see a boy, putting his head down and walking by quickly. "Oh, look it's the emo fag" Stacy whispers. The rest of them laughed, but I didn't. There was something different about this boy, but I couldn't figure it out. Before I even think of what I'm doing I walk over in front of him, kinda blocking his way.

It turns out I know him. His name is Aiden Hunter. I never really liked him, but I'm not sure if i really didn't. Or if it was just my friends telling me I did. He was wearing eye liner, which was odd, but it brought out his blue eyes. I couldn't help but stare into them. Aiden just pushes me aside, not violently, and walks on to class.

"What the hell was that" I turn around to see Heather, I guess you could call her the leader of the group.I just ignore her and walk to class as quickly as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so I know it may not be that good, considering it's my first story XD. But I would loooove to hear what you guys think. Please comment and tell me your thoughts. :p