Status: Updates are about every Saturday. Sometimes if I get bored I'll update sooooo have fun. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!!!

Opposites Attract

Aiden's POV

School goes on as usual. People calling me names, learning boring shit we don't need to know about, and the disgusting lunch. I never eat it, so I have thirty minutes of spare time. I like to draw. No I love to draw. I'm good at it, I think. I'm drawing a wolf with blood pouring out of it's mouth. Pleasant, right?

"That's really good" a voice from behind me makes me jump. It was Makenzie. My heart nearly dropped at her beauty. She had tan skin, hazel eyes, and bouncy, blonde hair. She smiled at me and I felt my cheeks burn (I'm so glad my hair covers my face). Then she looks down and walks back to her friends.

Why can't we be together. She doesn't act like she hates me, and I defenitly don't hate her. I might go far enough to say I love her... What am I saying?! That's Makenzie, A snobby rich girl that bullies people in her group of bitches. But somehow I can't help feeling that she's different from them. She wouldn't want to be with anybody like me. The emo fag with no friends. Hell, I wouldn't want to be my own friend.

I need to stop thinking of her. She would never want to be with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm having trouble thinking of how to word my imagination on here. I love love love comments and I hope you guys like it so far!