Status: Updates are about every Saturday. Sometimes if I get bored I'll update sooooo have fun. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!!!

Opposites Attract

Makenzie's POV

I want to be with Aiden. I don't know how to explain it, but he's special. He's so flawless. His skin was pale, almost white, and he had shaggy black hair. I was actually starting to like how he put black eye liner on, because it brought out his bright eyes. Almost like crystals.

But there was two problems. One, he probably doesn't like me. And two, more of an obstacle, was my friends. Would they still except me if I dated someone like that? I doubt it. Yeah they could be controlling. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to be friends with them. Be myself. But I can't. Or else everything would go downhill.

I was in lunch at my table, which is crowded. We sort of have assigned tables. Not by the teachers, but by my friends. We sit at one table, the nerds at the other, the jocks right next to ours, and a couple more groups. But then there's Aiden. He sits at his own little table, by himself. He doesn't appear to be eating just writing. I'm really curious of what it is, so I walk over just behind him.

It was a wolf, so detailed with shading. "That's really good" I say to him. I think I startled him Because he turns around quick. He was blushing, it was so cute. I smile at him, and he turns bright red. I saw my friends staring at me, so without another word, I put my head down and walk back over to them.

The first person to say anything was Heather. "Makenzie, would you like to tell me what the hell that was?" she says, obviously angry. I shrug. "He seemed lonely and I saw his picture he was drawing and it was really goo-"

"No! You don't talk to people like that. He could get his emo germs on you, and you would be left cutting yourself and all that shit". I was so angry. How dare she say that about my Aiden! I wanted to push her to the ground, and call her so many names. But where would that leave me. In detention and a victim of bullying.

"I'm sorry" is all I say. I can't risk it. Wait, did I just call him MY Aiden. Ok, things are starting to get really out of hand.

I walk home when school is over. God, this has been one of the weirdest days. How could I like him? No, not like, it's more than that. It's almost like we have a special connection. Like, we are meant to be. Now, I'm not one to believe in that soul mate shit, but it's almost as if we are. Iv'e made up my mind. He will be mine. He will be my Aiden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my loves! I'm trying really hard to make this good, but you know, It's the best I can do so far, considering it is my first book I ever wrote. I Love to see what you guys think. Comment!!!