My Beautiful Blackbird.

What He Said, Minus the Lovey-Dovey Nonsense

“Morning love.” George kissed my head lightly before sitting on the opposite side of me, Fred sitting on the other next to Angelina.
“Morning.” I smiled at him before returning to my copy of the Prophet. It had been exactly one month since the Yule Ball, and let me tell you, that one month was the best of my life. I was ecstatic to be dating George, and I was also ecstatic for Fred and Angie because they had finally gotten together at the ball. Everything was perfect.
Apparently, prior to my belief, George and Alexandra were never actually together; they simply went as friends, but apparently Alexandra had a bit more than friendship on her mind.
“Anything new?” Ron asked, nodding his head towards the newspaper. I shook my head.
“No, just the same news about Harry being in the Tournament and everyone rambling on about what the second task might be. Old news, don't you think?”
“Quite.” Hermione answered, taking a bite of bacon.
“So how are you and Viktor?”
Ron tensed up a bit next to her but she shrugged it off, obviously happy to talk about him.
“Excellent! He's invited me to go visit Durmstrang sometime over the summer.”
“Really? Are you going?”
“I don't know yet, but I'm hoping-”
“So how about Quidditch? Is anyone excited for the new season next year?” Ron asked suddenly.
“Erm- Quite.” Fred answered.
“I really am, I've been dying to play Quidditch all year.” Harry added.
“Georgie and I'll be trying out for Beaters again.” Fred turned to me. “You'll be a Chaser again this year, right?”
“Yeah, I'll be trying out. Who do you think will be the new captain with Oliver gone?”
“You.” Fred and George said together, parcels from Molly dropping onto their laps as the owls soared in. One also landed on Ron, Ginny and I. A small tan envelope also landed on my lap, which I assumed was from Molly.
“I don't think so. Maybe Katie will?”
“No, I think it'll be you.” Harry said. “You're one of the best players on the team, if not the greatest.”
I opened the parcel to find a wool-knit scarf from Molly, complete with red and gold, Gryffindor's colors. Ron, the twins and Ginny received the same gift.
I moved on to the envelope and was surprised to see that it was from Aunt Narcissa. I opened it nervously and began reading the letter.

Dear Juliette,
How are you? I hope your studies have been going well, as well as your preparation for your Apparation test. As you know, your parents will be off on a trip, leaving in exactly one month. Therefore, they have asked me to address you as to where you will be staying over the summer holidays. You know that you are more than welcome to stay with Uncle Lucius, Draco and I, and that we will be happy to welcome you back to our home. However, if you wish to stay with the Weasleys or another friend, you are welcome to do so.
With love, Narcissa

A trip? What kind of trip? Was I supposed to know about this?
“Would it be alright if I stay with you guys over the summer?” I asked George.
“Of course love, you can stay whenever you'd like.” He said, planting a light kiss on my temple. I smiled.
“Yeah, what he said, minus the lovey-dovey nonsense.” Fred grinned. I rolled my eyes, George reaching behind me to smack him. Boys.
“Where will your parents be?”
“Probably off doing some Death Eater business.” Ron stated. Hermione hit him with her book.
“Ronald!”
“No, it's fine. Narcissa didn't say why, but I'd say he's right. Death Eater stuff.” I added, poking my eggs with the fork awkwardly; I hated discussing my parents. I hated them for what they did, what they supported, and what they were. My mother was the sister of Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy, and, believe it or not, was Bella's twin. She looked, acted, and talked exactly like her, which scared me to death. I was terrified of Aunt Bella.
My mother and father were both high-rank Death Eaters, always hosting meetings at our house. Do you know what it's like to walk into the dining room and find Lord Voldemort sitting there with his giant snake slithering around on the table? It's enough to scare you away, that's for sure. Sometimes I was forced to attend these meetings, to help find and destroy Harry. It killed me.
I was broken out of my thoughts by an arm wrapping around my waist, tensing until I realized it was just George. I relaxed and sighed, setting my fork down.
“Miss Von Teese, Miss Granger and Mr. Weasley.”
I turned to find Snape standing behind me, looking down on me in evident dislike.
“Yes sir?” I asked.
“Professor McGonagall would like to see the three of you in your office.”
“Why?”
He stared at me as if I were stupid for a moment before walking away, his robes flourishing behind him as he walked down the middle aisle. The three of us stood.
I kissed George and said goodbye to Ginny, Harry and Fred before the three of us made our way towards McGonagall's office.
We arrived a few moments later and were surprised to find that she wasn't there.
“Professor?” I called, looking around.
“Professor McGonagall?” Hermione yelled.
“Hello Miss Von Teese, Miss Granger, Mr. Weasley.”
It was Dumbledore. He had appeared out of nowhere, as if he had Apparated. He smiled at us.
“And how are the three of you on this fine evening?”
“Lovely. Erm- not to be rude Professor, but why are we here?” Hermione asked.
“Yes, curiosity is not a sin, Miss Granger. Anyway, as you well know, the second task is tomorrow morning.”
We nodded.
“The task itself is quite thrilling, quite interesting. But in your case, I wouldn't say so.”
“What are you getting at, Professor?” Ron asked. I sensed fear in his voice.
“The three of you will be kept under the Black Lake, where, as you very well know, Merpeople live. You will be put into an enchanted sleep, completely safe, I might add, and the four contestants will have to rescue you. The three of you are here because you all mean a great deal to Harry. Therefore, he will be your- savior, if you will.”
“Wait, so we'll-”
“Be in a deep sleep, yes, but as I said, completely safe. So are you all ready?”
He pulled out his wand and we looked at one another, unsure if we should go through with this or not.
“Goodnight.”
The last thing I saw was Dumbledore's smiling face, a face that told me that everything would be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know guys I'm so sorry for all the chapters I feel like I'm killing all of you with them but I start school on Thursday and I probably won't be writing for a while so I'm trying to do as much as I can.