You're My Sweetest Sin

Missing You

Enya’s POV

/Phone conversation/

“Hey babe, whatcha up to?”He said, I could clearly hear he was smiling.
“Nothing much, just listening to music and missing you” I answered his question with a bit of sadness in my voice, I really miss him. “Awww baby, I’m missing you too heck everyone misses you. It’s just not the same without you here, but I still miss you the most.” He said. Aw that made me happy. “I know you miss me, and what are all of you guys up to?” I asked him.
“Well babe Matt told me and the guys that he was going to propose to Val soon.” He told me all excited; I just felt my mouth drop down to the floor. I can’t believe this, Oh my fucking god I’m so happy for them, about time. “Babe, you still there?”Brian asked, and I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and said back. “Yes of course I’m still there baby, I just got caught up in my own thoughts.” I giggled a bit. “Oh, so what’s your response to this?”he asked me with amusement filling his beautiful voice. “My response is Holy fuck a flying duck; about f-ing time he proposed to her they’re one of my favorite couples of all time and quite frankly they belong to each other!” I smiled my ass of and shouted a bit to loud into the phone, but I couldn’t help it I was so happy for the both of them, this really made my day.
“Woah, easy Ench, do you want me to go deaf or something?” He laughed while I giggled my ass off, he just made me feel so giddy and squishy inside, how I wish he was here beside me. My Sidekick ringed a few times and signaled me that I got a new message.
“Hey angel, I have to be going now me and the guys are having practice in 5 minutes. I’ll call you after the show, kay?”
“Yeah sure, say hello to the guys for me and have a great show, I know you will” I smiled.
“Okay I will Ench.” He said “And Bri?”
“Yes?” He asked. “Love you.” I smiled and he told me. “I love you too.”
And with that our phone call ended. That’s when I realized how much I missed all the guys; this is so annoying when I’m with MCR& Co. I miss A7X and the girls, I so hate this.
I remembered that I got a message, I wonder who’s it from. It’s from Gerard? Well that’s interesting. I went to read it. After I read it I was confused as ever, why was Gerard apologizing so much and why should I forgive him, what for?
Ugh this was causing me a major headache so I decided to take a nap.

Gerard’s POV

“Your food is ready.” The waited said while putting the food and drinks on the table.
We both had spaghetti, I really didn’t have any hunger for anything else than that and I guess that she just wanted to have the same as me so it would look like were a happy couple that has everything in common or something.
But it wasn’t like that, and it’ll never be like that because I don’t love her, well not anymore even tough I’m not even sure I loved her in that was in the first place. The only two people I love in this way are Enya and Frankie, well I guess now it’s just Frankie because I don’t love Ench in that way. The food was really good here; I made a note to myself to take Frankie here once I’ll be able to leave this psycho bitch.
After the silent dinner we both drank our juice and went, when we were in the car I started to feel a bit woozy but I didn’t know why. I haven’t felt like this in a long time and the second I felt like that I knew that it wasn’t good. What the fuck did she put in my drink?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, we’re really really really sorry for not updating in like forever, but there was just no time. We hope you’re not mad at us, we promise to find time to update more.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, please comment/subscribe and again sorry for not updating sooner.

xoxo Mafa & Kafa