You're My Sweetest Sin

W- What?!

Enya's POV

When I heard nothing, I saw this girl probably about Gerard’s age walking out of the tour bus.
I’m guessing that she’s his girlfriend, or whatever. Suddenly I felt a sudden chill; I thought what I was going to tell Gerard. Ah we’ll see what will happen.
And with that I went into the tour bus and found him in his boxers and that’s when I realized what one of the reasons why Frankie likes him was. I hurriedly snapped out of my trance, and started talking.

“Ummm Gerard… Hey” I spoke awkwardly. After some silent second he finally decided to speak. “Enya? What are you doing here I thought you were on tour with Avenged.” I could hear the confusion in his voice. “Yeah I was…But I had to come here because of my brother. He called me yesterday and told me he had some problems.”
“Problems like what?”

God can he be even more stupid?! Can’t he see that his best friend is in pain, all because of HIM?!

“Problems like you? I mean can’t you see he’s in pain?”
“And how exactly am I the fucking problem?!”

Oh man he was really making me angry.

“Well maybe if you wouldn’t be fucking all the time with that bitch, and take your time for friends this wouldn’t be fucking happening! Get it? Gerard you’re too fucking busy with her, that you don’t even see what’s happening around you. Open your eyes and take a look around you. Frankie told me everything you said to him about the stage antics, and all I can say is WHAT THE FUDGE?! Gee can’t you see that he has a thing for you?”
“W-What?”
“You heard me!”

At this point I was totally pissed off. And I had a feeling that I told too much.
Oh fuck I shouldn’t have said that my brother has a thing for him. Stupid head! Note to self: when you’re angry try to control what you say.


Next came an awkward silence from both of us, I really didn’t know what to say to him.
“Ummm I think I should be leaving now.” I left him there in complete shock, and when I was reaching the door I turned to him and spoke. “Think about what I’ve said, Gerard.” With that I left.

Gerard’s POV

I couldn’t believe she was standing right in front of me, she looked exactly like him.
That’s what I admired, they looked exactly the same. I could see how she was eyeing me up.
Fuck she changed so much, she looked nothing like the Enya she once was. She was nothing like my old Enya, and yes we dated for quite a long time I got to know her trough Frank when he first came in the band. I remember the old days all of us would just hang around and I was completely in love with her, we spent a lot of time together. All I can say the old days were awesome, but they’re over now and me and her a just friends and I’m happy with it even tough I didn’t like the fact of it when she left me for Brian Haner Jr., yes Mr. Synyster Gates.

At the moment she mentioned him I knew that it would lead up to noting good. I hated him, but now we’re good I have nothing against him.
“Ummm Gerard…Hey” she spoke.
I instantly knew that this was going to be an awkward conversation.
“Enya? What are you doing here I thought you were on tour with Avenged.”

I was still surprised that she was standing here next to me while I smelled of sex and was only in my boxers. The feeling was very awkward I mean, your best friend standing there beside you while you’re in your boxers and had sex like 5 minutes ago. I was listening carefully what she was telling me about Frank. Even when I had the idea of what could that problem be, my brain decided to play the asshole and I asked her.
“Problems like what?” She shot me a glare and snapped at me.
“Problems like you? I mean can’t you see he’s in pain.”Again the asshole within me was coming out so I shouted.
“And how exactly am I the fucking problem?!” By the time I finished, I saw the rage in her eyes and to be completely truthful with you I’ve never seen her like this. She shouted back at me.
“Well maybe if you wouldn’t be fucking all the time with that bitch, and take your time for friends this wouldn’t be fucking happening! Get it? Gerard you’re too fucking busy with her, that you don’t even see what’s happening around you. Open your eyes and take a look around you. Frankie told me everything you said to him about the stage antics and all I can say is WHAT THE FUDGE?! Gee can’t you see that he has a thing for you?”

When she finished the sentence I guess she mentally slapped herself, because it really looked like it. If I wasn’t in complete shock from what she told me I would probably giggle or something. My mind was still processing the last part of what she said. After I finally snapped out of my thoughts I could hear the words “he has a thing for you” repeating over and over in my mind, and to be honest it was creeping me out. I shuddered and almost whispered.

“W-What?” I was lost for words, but I guess she wasn’t cause she spoke back
“You heard me!” Next came the oh-so popular awkward silence, and it would last a long time if she wouldn’t brake it by saying.
“Ummm I think I should be leaving now.”

Shit I should’ve said something now because I was giving out the impression that I don’t give a fuck about anyone but myself. The problem was that I couldn’t open my mouth, but then again I didn’t even know what to say to her.

When Enya reached the door she turned back to me and spoke softly “Think about what I’ve said, Gerard.”
That’s when she left me here all alone, to think about everything.
Even if she probably hated me now, I was happy to have had this conversation because it made me realize the feelings I had towards Frank. I wanted to get things back how they were before this stupid Project Revolution shit. DAMN! I totally forgot that we have a show in 10 minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment!
Comments are important
&& besides comments = cookies and milk (: