You're My Sweetest Sin

We fell apart.

Gerard’s POV

With those words said I was totally creped out, oh god what have I gotten myself into.

“And one more thing, if you tell anyone about this little conversation I will kill him or her and don’t you forget that!”
She kissed me and it made me sick. God what have I done.

You made a mistake GERARD! You should’ve asked Frankie out!

Shut up head, I know what I’ve done wrong. God you’re annoying.

“Now Gee puki I’m going, I’ll be watching you and don’t you dare do anything that is not acceptable. She said in a sick tone, and with that she left.

Oh god this can’t be happening, I started crying silent tears. What the fuck am I supposed to do now, if I won’t talk to Frankie or anyone they’ll assume that something’s wrong, or even worse… They’ll all hate me. This is some fucked up shit.

Frank’s POV

Oh damn, poor Gerard while she was approaching us I couldn’t help but feel a little bit scared. She gave me a death glare; I bet that in her head she was killing me or something. When she was standing in front of us she spoke venomously while glaring at me.
“Gerard baby, can I talk to you?”
I could tell that Gerard was scared shitless like I was, so he just spoke back
“Yeah sure honey.”
I felt pity for him, oh damn now I bet he’s going to hate me why did I kiss him back…
WHY DID I EVEN FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!?

Stupid, stupid Frank! I mentally slapped myself. I have to fucking calm down, I bet everything will be okay I’ll just wait for him. I could hear some shouting but, couldn’t make out what the bitch was talking about.
“Frankie doodles!”
I turned around with a grin because I knew who was calling me.
“Enyaaaaaa poo!” I squealed and rand to her.
“Frankfurt, the show was f-ing awesome! I like the last part best” She said with amusement filling her voice and the biggest smile I saw, and it was contagious by the time I realized I was smiling too.
“I know t’was awesome wasn’t it?” I said a little bit quiet this time.
“So where’s Gee bear, I wanna give him a hug?”
FUCK I forgot that the bitch came and he’s still in there.
“Umm well…”
“Let me guess, the harlot came and took him into her lair and by lair I mean dressing room, and now she’s shouting at him because you two made out?”
Damn, how did she know that? “Y-Yeah, how did you know??”
“Well I saw her with an angry face and fire in her eyes, and she was asking us where are you two at.” She casually said.
Fuck Gee was really in deep shit right about now.

After about 5 minutes the bitch or how Enya would call her harlot came out of her “lair” whispered something to herself and left.
“Well someone got their period today.” Enya spoke and rolled her eyes. She loved sarcasm, I don’t know why tough.
“So should we like go to him or what?” she interrupted my thoughts.
“Yeah, let’s roll!” I grinned at her; she just smiled back at me.

When we entered I saw my Gee sitting on a chair and quietly crying.
Enya nodded her head; it’s her way of telling me she’s leaving. I just nodded back at her and she left.

“Gee are you okay?” I asked slowly approaching him, but he just kept crying.
“Gerard, seriously what’s wrong?” By that point I was totally confused, why was he crying I swear to god is that bitch made him cry she’s dead! Finally he spoke softly.
“Frankie, you have to go please leave before something bad happens to you!” I was shocked what the duck was he talking about?
“Gerard I don’t know what you’re talking about, please tell me what’s wrong.” I pleaded but he wasn’t having any of it
“FRANK! LEAVE FUCKING NOW! I DON’T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU AGAIN! I-I HATE YOU!” I spoke the last part slowly and then he started crying again.

When he said those words I felt my heart brake into thousand little pieces, I started running far far away form him and everyone I couldn’t take it. How much can my heart bare, how could he say stuff like after we kissed twice?!

I really thought I meant something to him. By now my eyes we’re bloodshot from the crying, I could feel myself get weak from all the fast running. But I still ran anyway until I bumped into someone.
“Frankie are you okay?” spoke a soft voice, but form all the crying I could not see who it was damn you tears now I have a blurry vision. I quickly wiped them off to see her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow 91 readers and 7 subscribers awesomeness you guys (:
We’d like to thank the following people:
- ALICELOVETT
- MusicMegxx
- RiotRomance79
- emilee_the_strange
- All of the subscribers and readers.

You gays are awesome [: Thanks for commenting and please keep ‘em coming, cause we love comments and comments = more updates and cookies ^ - ^

xoxo Mafa & Kafa