You're My Sweetest Sin

Confusion much?

Enya's POV

When I saw Gerard sitting there crying, I couldn’t help but feel bad for him even tough I didn’t know what was wrong. I just decided to leave him and Frankie alone for a bit so I nodded to Frank, he nodded back and I left.
After about 5 minutes I was hoping them to come back together happy as ever but instead I saw a crying Frank running away from all of us.
“FRANK!” I screamed, I didn’t know what the fuck was wrong but I was guessing it had something to do with Gerard. So I went to him, I was furious and I demanded an explanation from him. What did he do to Frank again!?

When I got there I saw Gerard crying even harder than he was before, something is really wrong here.
“Gerard, what did you do to Frank!?” He jumped a little; I guess he didn’t hear me coming in from all the crying. He quickly brushed away the tears and smudged eyeliner and began talking.
“Enya, you have to promise me something.” He spoke shakily, I wasn’t pissed anymore I was more confused what was he talking about?
“Gee…what are you talking about?”
He said with a bit of frustration in his soft voice.
“Just promise me! Okay?”
“Fine I promise, but what for?” I was still clueless.
“Promise me that you’ll never be mad for what I’ll say or do, you need to promise me that Ench.” He spoke softly again, biting his lip cause he didn’t want to cry again.
“Gerard I promise you that, but could you please tell me what’s wrong?”
He started speaking again.
“Well I--” he was cut off by the harlot who glared at me and then at Gee and finally spoke. “Gerard honey do you mind is we go out tonight? I have nothing better to do.”
She said in more of a “we’re going and it’s final” tone. She also told him to go help her pick out a dress for her or whatever; she took him by the hand and glared at me one more time.

Gee just gave me a forgive me look. I needed to know what’s going on here, cause it’s beginning to pretty fucked up.

Oh where’s my Brian when I need him.

Frank’s POV

I couldn’t believe my eyes; she was standing here in front of me hugging me even tough she didn’t even know why I was crying. Right now I was really happy to see her, who knows where I would stop running.
“Frankie seriously, are you all right?” She spoke softly yet again and woke me up from myself.
“Y-Yeah I’m alright…What are you doing here?” I didn’t know she was coming here.
“I came here, because Enya is having her birthday party in 2 days, didn’t you know that Frank?”

Shit-fuck I forgot that my sister is turning 24 in 2 days, DAMN DAMN DAMN.! I’m so selfish, I was so caught up in the whole Gerard and my emotions stuff that I totally forgot about her.
“Oh god Katy I totally forgot about her, I’m such a sucky big brother I mean she has to look over me. I only waste her time because of my stupid feelings. I’M SUCH A FUCKUP! I even forgot about her birthday, she’s always there for me and helps me with my problems and I can’t even remember when her birthday is.”
I started crying again, why must I always cry that I still don’t understand.

She looked at me with her big grey-ish green eyes and told me truthfully.
“Frankie, never call yourself a fuck up because you’re not. You are just going trough a hard phase in life, and you got friends that are willing to help you like me and Enya. Believe me she doesn’t mind, and everyone forgets stuff at times. Everyday you’re surrounded by people who love you, so please do not call yourself a fuck up. Cause that makes me sad, to me you will never were and will never be a fuckup cause I love you a lot.”
She pecked my cheek and hugged me.

Well I guess I should tell you about Katy now.

I got to know her trough Enya, they are friends since kindergarten and were always seen together. When Gee asked Enya out I managed to ask Katy out also and we’ve all been madly in love for 4 years.
Pretty long eh?
Well we broke up when we realized that we didn’t feel that special love we did back then. And Gerard and Enya basically broke it off the same. But we all still stayed good friends and we still love each other, just not in that way.

“Look Frankie, let’s go for a starbucks and you can tell me everything that’s bothering you kay?” She asked.
“Okay c’mon let’s go then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that’s this chapter hope you all like it. ^-^
We would like to thanks all the new readers, subscribers
and commenters.
We love you and keep rocking with your
awesome comments.
They make us happy ^_^
*Hands everyone a cookie*