Horan Hug

Chapter 11

Niall woke me up at around 11:00. He wasn't sad at all. It made me think what could he have running through his head right now. "(Y/N)! Wake up!" He shouted rushing around. "I'm up. I'- Why do you have 2 bags?" I ask looking at the bags full of clothes. "Look under your pillow..." He says smiling. I gave him a weird look but I did what he said. I found an envelope.... I opened it up and found 2 plane tickets. I looked up at Niall then back at the tickets. I couldn't get a word out. "Ni-Niall... What's this..?" I smirk. "2 plane tickets. You're coming with me on tour." He smiled. My jaw dropped. "Your mom said it was okay. She had me go to your school get the work that needs to be done within 3 months and she said as long as your safe, you can come along." He stated. With that, I jumped up and hugged him. "I love you sooo much!!!!" I whisper into his ear and kiss his soft lips. He gladly kissed back. He pulled away and said, "Our flight leaves in 2 hours. We need to get going. the boys are down stairs waiting." I smiled and grabbed my bag. I was in my comfy PJs so I didn't change. I knew this flight would be a long one. I went down the stairs with Niall and hugged all the boys. We got in some separate Taxis and went down to the airport to meet Paul. Niall held my hand the whole time. We arrived at the airport. TONS of fans asking about me and Niall. Niall immediately went one twitter and posted a picture of us kissing that we took a few days ago. Everyone got the picture on Twitter. I heard some call me "Beautiful" and "Perfect". Some said, "Whore" and "Niall is mine you slut!" I just ignored it. Niall gave them all a dirty look. We walked into the airport and went through security. It took about 30 minutes to get through security and it took about 30 minutes to check our bags. So, we had about 40 minutes to eat and chill out. Niall sat down and he motioned me to sit on his lap. I followed his directions. Every once in a while he would feed me something. Like, a piece of fruit. We talked to the other boys until we had to board the plane. We boarded the plane. This is my first time riding first class. It was really nice. "You like?" Niall chuckled as I sat in the window seat. "Oh yes." I laugh. The ride to Australia was quite long. I fell asleep on Niall's shoulder after a while. He fell asleep as well. When I woke up, I checked Twitter. I had over 4,000 new followers and a picture was posted on Zayn's page. It was a picture of me and Ni. The caption was, "Best friends became best couple." I smiled and looked at Zayn. He looked over. He knew I saw he picture. He smiled ear to ear. "We will be landing in Sydney, Australia in about 20 minutes." The pilot spoke. I then woke up Niall. "Babe, we're landing in 20 minutes" I tell him. He smiled. "Are you excited?" He asks. "Yep. I've never been to Australia." I tell him. "Well, let's make this special He winks.