Horan Hug

Chapter 10

After the boys left me and Niall alone, Niall immediately picked me up and pinned me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He grinded into me as his lips kissed me passionately. His tongue scanned my bottom lip asking for entry. I accepted. His tongue explored my mouth. Every inch of it. Soon he pulled away. "You're all mine now...' He smirked and kissed my neck. I giggled. I enjoyed this side of Niall. Even though we've been dating for a week, I have still seen every side of him. We've been friends for some many years, I never realized what sides he had. I knew him as "Cute and funny Niall." Not the "Dark and hot Niall." I honestly loved every side he has. I lost track of my thoughts when he hit my sweet spot. I let a moan out of my mouth. I felt him chuckle against my neck. He moved up to my jawline then up to my lips. He bit my lower lip and tugged. I giggled. He let go and kissed me passionately. I ran my fingers through his hair. Right then, his phone rang. "Great timing.." Niall mumbled against my lips. He picked up the phone. It was Paul. His exciting tone went down. He sounded mad and sad. He hung up the phone. "Babe..." He said with a tear going down his face. "What?" I ask worried. "Paul booked the tour early... I leave tomorrow for a 4 month tour..." He cried. I started tearing up. I jumped on him. I didn't want to let go. He hugged me tight. "I have to go pack, Babe." he told me. "I can't let you go, Ni! Not right now!" I say loosening my grip and looking up at him. "I don't want to leave you, (Y/N). But, I have no choice." Niall says burring his head in my neck. "I'll help you pack.'' I say whipping the tears away. He nodded and took my hand in his. We walked up stairs and I sat on the bed. He leaned in and kissed me before he got his bag out. I helped get his bathroom supplies. We finished packing his stuff. It was 4:56 by the time we were done. The rest of the night we just cuddled, kissed, and watched movies. We both drifted off to sleep by 10.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Sorry this one was so short)