Horan Hug

Chapter 1

"Please Niall?" I hear them all beg. "Alright fi-" I cut Niall off. "Hey!" I say walking in the living room. "Hey, (Y/N)!" They all say except Niall. He's being really weird. They all got up and hugged me. When it was Niall's turn, he hugged me then sat right back down. He never looked me in the eye or even said "Hello." We all sat down and played a few games. "I'll be right back. Just gonna go to the toilet." I say getting up. I heard them whisper, "So, what were you gonna tell us?" But then when I got to the bathroom, I couldn't hear the conversation. All of a sudden I hear, "AWWWWWWWWW!" I walk out and everyone is staring at me with a cute and weird smirk. Niall got up and said, "Sorry I was being weird earlier. I should probably give you a proper hug." He got up and gave me the best hug that I've ever received. He buried his head in the crook of my neck and gave me a peck on the cheek then looked me in the eyes. I kinda fell in love. His eyes caught me in a spell and his hug made me feel safe. My thoughts were interrupted. "Niall, don't you have something to say?" Zayn chuckles. "Shut up..." Niall mumbles. "Well you can't keep it from her forever!" Harry laughs. "Fine. (Y/N), I... I'm... I'm in love with you. I have been since you first walked in-" I cut him off with a kiss. "AWWWWWWW" Everyone says smiling. He kissed me back immediately. We moved our lips in sync. After a few seconds, we broke the kiss. "I love you too, Nialler." I smile. "Well that's adorable." Liam laughs. Me and Niall chuckle and sit back on the couch. I sat on his lap and cuddled him. "You guys wanna watch a movie?" Louis asks. "CAN I PICK?" Harry shouts raising his hand. "Fine." Louis says sitting back down. "Alright. Let's watch Love Actually." Harry says putting the movie in. We watched the movie until we all fell asleep.