Horan Hug

Chapter 2

I woke up to a kiss on my forehead. "Good morning, princess" I hear Niall's thick accent speak. "Good morning" I mumble back. I open my eyes to see only Niall. "Where's the other boys?" I ask. "They went to get food a few minutes ago. We have everything to our selves" He smiles as he leans in for a kiss. Our lips pressed together. He lifted me up and sat down. He straddled me in his lap but we didn't break the kiss. I felt his tongue scan my bottom lip begging for entry. Of course I accepted. His tongue explored mine. He cupped my cheeks. We both pulled away. His ocean blue eyes looked into mine. "I love you" Niall blushed. "I love you too" I laughed and kissed him. It lasted a few seconds until he pulled away. "Every kiss gets little sweeter." He chuckles. I laugh a little and get up. "Where are you going?" He chuckles and pulls me back so my back is against his chest. He starts kissing my neck. "Ahhhh! Niall.... Stop! I need to shower!!" I laugh. "Can I come?" He says between kisses. "You are so gross!" I laugh wiggling out of his strong grip. Right when I said that, the boys suddenly walk in. "What are you too love birds up to?" Liam giggles being the first one through the door. Niall loosened his grip. "I'm just torturing her" Niall laughs and kisses my cheek. Liam chuckles and so do the rest of the boys. "Alright, I'm gonna take a quick shower." I say getting up. Niall pulls me back and pecks my cheek then lets me go. I go to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I start the shower and take my clothes off then stepped in the hot shower. I was in there for about 10 minutes until I got out. I stepped out to no cloths or towels. I cracked the door and called Niall. "Niall?" I call out. "Yes babe?" He replies as he gets off the couch and walks closer. "Wait! Don't come too close." I say backing up. "Wh- Oh wait. You're naked." he laughs. "Yeeaaah..." I blush. He laughs at me. "Just shut up and get me a towel and some clothes" I chuckle. He went to my bedroom and grabbed some clothes and a towel from my bag. He handed them to me. "Thanks" I say. "You're welcome. And nice undies." He laughs. I punch him in the arm and shut the door. I get dried off and put my clothes on. I walk out the door and out of no where, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I feel a peck on my cheek. "Yes, Nialler?" I laugh. "Wanna go to my place?" He asks. "I'm not doing anything crazy." I laugh as I turn around. I peck his lips and smile. "Well you're no fun." He laughs pulling me to get my things. "I'll get your things. Go tell Liam we're leaving." He says grabbing my clothes that were on the floor. I went to the kitchen and told Liam what we were doing. He said "Okay. No crazy things though." I laugh and say nothings ginna happen then meet Niall by the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
You may think they are going to fast but, they were best friends before. It's fine. Calm yourself.