Snake Bite Heart

Antivist

"Open that fucking pit up!" Oliver Sykes of Bring Me The Horizon screamed into his microphone on the little stage they were on.

I tried to get out but someone grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me into the pit right when Antivist started.

I barely got out a word before someone had my arm and tried to pull me back into the crowd in the front.

"Hey you prick stop! She doesn't want to fucking mosh!" A guy yelled at my left.

"Everyone wants to mosh dude!" The other guy yelled at my right.

"This girl doesn't!" The guy on my left said.

"Too late! Wall of death!" The other guy said on my right.

"We're fucked but you're making it worse!" Oil screamed into the microphone and smiled at the crowd.

"Shit! Get behind me!" The guy on my left said and put me behind him as people ran by us and shielded me from the crowd.

I put my face into his back and shielded my neck with my hands and held my breath for the crowd to pass us by.

"We are Bring Me The Horizon thank you so much! See you next time San Diego!" Oil screamed while the band finished playing the song and ran off stage.

"Hey it's over." The guy said hold my arms tightly.

I looked up and and saw a tall guys maybe eighteen nineteen with snake bites and tunnels in his stretched ears. He had semi-long black hair.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"You're very welcome." He said smiling down at me.

"Dude! Come on we have to go!" A guy yelled pulling on his arm.

"Okay! I'm coming. See ya later I guess." He said with a shy smile.

I nodded and smiled and walked in the opposite direction of him to the other exit to the venue.

I did not want to think about Monday. I was being transferred over to a public school from my private school. I was going to loose all of my close friend and ill be the awkward new student there.
At my private school I knew a couple of people who liked the music I did, but only a few.

I am dreading this new school. I have heard horror stories about public High School. I just hope I find someone like me so I won't be alone for the rest of the year.

It sucks that I'm transferring schools this close to Christmas. I just wanted to stay with my friends for a little bit longer.

I turned down the sidewalk and walked to my car. I couldn't believe someone protected me from the pit just now. I have never had that happen to me before. Frankly I have never been in the pit before either but it was Bring Me I had to be down on the floor for them. They saved my life.

I backed out of my parking place and got on the highway to the house and blared Of Mice and Men all the way home.

When I got to the house I turned down my music and turned off my car and walked into the house and went to my room and collapsed onto my bed. Tomorrow was going to be my total makeover day. Changing my hair finally putting all my piercings in and getting ready for school. Hopefully I'm not a total loser at this new school.