Snake Bite Heart

Crash

"What the fuck was that for?!" Ashley screamed in my face with her hand over her bleeding mouth.

"For stealing my boyfriend number one and calling me a bitch. I really hope you have fun with my ex." I blew her a kiss and walked to my car and got in and sped off towards Jaime's house.

I got my phone out and called him.

"Hello." He answered.

"Jaime." I said suddenly bursting into a sob.

"Tylar what happened? What's wrong?" He asked quickly.

"Tony cheated on me." I replied with another sob.

"What!" His voice booming through the phone.

"He cheated on me with Ashley." I said pulling into his driveway.

He hung up and ran outside and pulled me out of the car and pulled me into a hug and held me tight.

"That son of a bitch. Tylar I'm so sorry." He said rubbing my back.

"I am to. I really should have picked you. This was in the back of my mind when I picked him. I should have known!" I said crying again.

"Oh Tylar." He said holding me even tighter.

"Come on. Lets go inside. Momma is making dinner." He said picking me up.

He set me down on the couch and walked into the kitchen and Jess came running out.

"Oh Tylar! I'm so sorry that happened to you!" She said hugging me close.

I cried into her shoulder while her and Jaime rubbed my back.

I heard Crash by You Me At Six blast through my phone.

I got my phone and pushed it away from me.

Jaime bent down picked it up and answered.

"Why would you do that to her!" Jaime yelled into the phone.

"So she's with you. Good." Was all I heard before the line went dead.

"Shit. I'm sorry Tylar. We have to go to his house. I don't know what he's doing but it can't be good." He said grabbing his keys and jacket.

"Jaime! What do you mean? Is he going to do something stupid?" I asked him.

He sighed looking away and then looked at me.

"Before he met you he tried to but it didn't work. I was there. All I heard was Bring Me really loud in his room but I ran up there and broke him door down and stopped him. It was because of a girl yes but he liked this girl for a while. She cheated on him. That's why I'm so upset with him. He knows what it feels like!" Jaime said with tears in his eyes.

He pulled my at arm and we ran to the car with Jess running with us and we sped off towards Tony's house.

When we got to his house we could hear Crash throughout the house.

"Tony no!" I cried out through the house and ran up to his room and knocked on his door.

"Tony! Please don't do anything stupid please! Tony please open the door." I screamed over the music.

"Get back Tylar." Jaime said.

He ran towards the door and kept hitting it until it flew open and we saw Tony passed out on the floor with blood all over his arms and around him and a bottle of gin beside him.

Jess grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

I screamed and cried into her shoulder.

"He's still alive! We need an ambulance!" Jaime yelled into his phone.

I let go of Jess and crawled over to Tony and looked down at him.

"Tony please. I know your sorry. It sucks it has to be this way for me to find out that you are." I said sobbing more.

Crash kept playing through the room and I cried even more. It was our song.

"Tylar. Don't leave." I heard Tony say softly.

"I won't leave your side I promise." I said running my hand through his hair.

I looked up and the paramedics were running in and picking Tony up.

"Who is family in here?" One asked.

"His family is out for the weekend. I'm his girlfriend." I said looking down.

"Come with me then." He said pulling me down quickly.

"We'll meet you at the hospital!" Jaime screamed holding a crying Jess.

I whimpered running to the ambulance and getting in the back while they put needles in Tony's arm an checking his pulse.

"It's barely there. We need to hurry." One of the paramedics said.

I gasped and held on to his hand and stroked his face.

"Tony please don't leave." I said through tears.

He tightened his hand around mine.

"Keep talking to him." One of them said.

"I promise you I wouldn't leave. I'm here for you." I said running my hand through his hair again.

I could see tears forming underneath his closed eyes.

"Poor kid." One of the paramedics said.

I felt the ambulance come to a halt and they ran out of the back and pulled the gurney into the ER and wheeled him into a room quickly.

"Ma'am could you wait here. With his open wounds we can't have you in there with him." A nurse said.

"No I have to be with him. I promised!" I said sobbing again.

She sighed and walked over to the desk and got a robe and blue booties to go over my shoes.

"Put those on quickly." She said helping me into the robe and put the booties in my feet and we ran back to Tony's room.

They were taking off his shirt and I gasped.

He didn't just cut his arms but he cut all over his chest.

This is all my fault.

I made him do this to himself.

"Ma'am can you sit and keep talking to him." A nurse said putting a chair by his bed.

I sat down and ran my hands through his hair again.

"Tony I'm still here I promise." I said quietly.

I looked at him through tears in my eyes and could see him trying to move his mouth.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I-I love y-you." He said faintly.

I started crying more.

"I love you too Tony. Please stay with us." I said back.

"Okay we will have to wipe his chest. He's going to resist. Do anything to calm him down." The doctor said getting the supplies.

He put the cleaning pad on Tony's chest which made him whimper and scrunch up his face and hold my hand tightly.

"We're done stitching up his arms. We just have to hook him up to IVs and have him stay for at least four days here." The doctor said still cleaning his chest.

I just nodded and looked at Tony who was now asleep from all the pain.

They wrapped his arms and chest and wheeled him to another room.

I saw Jaime and Jess in the waiting room with Vic and Mike.

I walked over to them.

"He's fine. But he didn't stop at his arms. The cuts are all over his chest." I said putting my hand over my mouth and started crying again.

Vic came over and hugged me close while the others went to his room to see him.

"He could have died and it could've been all my fault." I sobbed.

Vic was rubbing my back and trying to calm me down.

"Tylar. To be honest it was his fault that you got made at him which made him do this. Do not blame yourself for this." He said looking at me.

I just nodded as he pulled me to the room where everyone was too afraid to get too close to him.

"They said only Tylar can get close to him." Jaime said.

"I guess I'm his plus one until his family gets here." I said taking a seat beside him.

"I wish we could stay here instead of you." Jess said still shaken up from earlier.

"I'm fine. I promise." I said smiling at them.

They all nodded and said their goodbyes and walked out of the room.

I looked down at Tony's sleeping body. Even in sleep he looks like he's in pain.

"I wish I could do something to help you feel better."I said running my fingers over his lightly.

"Just stay here."He said lightly.

I just nodded even though he couldn't see me. I leaned near his ear and hummed Crash and he held onto my hand tightly and turned his head towards me and fell asleep again.

I continued to hum the song until I fell into a dreamless sleep.