Snake Bite Heart

A Love Like War

"Wanna watch a movie?" Tony asked sitting down beside me.

"Sure! How about Peter Pan?" I asked.

"We've already watched that together though. How about Star Wars?" He asked for the 12th time today.

"No." I groaned.

"Come on babe! They are amazing movies! You will love them!" He pleaded with me and put his forehead on mine.

"Fine." I said smiling at him.

"Yes!" He said jumping up and kissing me on the lips and ran over to the DVD player and put in the first movie.

He ran to the kitchen and got some snacks for us and came back and and sat down and put my legs on his lap and handed me some M&Ms and Sour Patch Kids. My favorite.

Half way through the movie he started stroking my leg lightly and softly. Barely touching my skin, but at the same time it was the most sexy thing in have ever experienced.

"Stop unless you want to stop watching the movie." I said quietly still watching the movie.

I heard him chuckle and lean over and kiss me hard on the lips and pull me towards him.

I sat on his lap and kissed him back and put my hands in his hair. His hands were going up and down my back.

I suddenly felt his arms go underneath my butt and he stood up while he was still kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us to his bedroom and kicked the door closed and put me on the bed.

He kissed me hard and placed his hands underneath my shirt and put them on my back. His warm hands against my cold back felt like the most amazing thing I have ever felt before.

"Do you want to?" He asked in almost a low growl.

"Yes." I said almost breathless and kissed him hard as he undid my shorts and pulled them off of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up a few hours later with my arm over Tony's naked chest and kissed him on the lips and got up and got dressed again.

I heard a knock on the door and looked outside the window to find Ashley at the door.

I quickly finished getting dressed and went downstairs and opened the door.

"Why the fuck are you here?" She asked me.

"I was spending the day with my boyfriend. Why are you here?" I asked.

"He told me to come over at this time for something," She said looking at me up and down. "But looks like he already gave it to you." She said smiling at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked quickly.

"You know exactly what I mean bitch." She said to me.

"What's going on?" Tony asked. His voice still scratchy from sleep.

"What the fuck does she mean Tony? She said she was coming over for something from you but apparently I already got it." I said realizing what was happening as I said it.

He tried to explain but he was stuttering and rubbing the back of his neck.

"You know what save it." I said ripping the necklace , that Jaime got me for Christmas, from my neck and throwing it at him.

"If that date right there means nothing to you then let me tell you what it is. It's the date we started dating. Do you know what today is? Our three month. How long have you been cheating on me?" I asked crossing my arms.

He sighed and rubbed his face.

"Just this month. Ashley came over and it got heated and I couldn't stop. I felt so bad afterwards but I needed more thats why she came over today. This would have been our second but since we got together today I was going to send her home because it was a mistake but then I thought about it and it would have been a bad idea all together." He said looking down at the necklace.

"To be honest when we had sex all he said was your name. It was annoying." Ashley said twirling her hair around her finger.

"That doesn't mean I'm going to forgive him for what he did. Tony what is wrong with you? Do you know how close you were to losing me when I picked you over Jaime? Jaime always said he would treat me the way I was supposed to be treated. I should have listened to him. Because this is not how any girl should be treated!" I said grabbing the rest of my things from his house and getting my car keys and walking to the door.

"Tylar wait please!" He said.

"No! I'm not waiting anymore! Ashly have fun I guess. Tony please don't call. I can't stand you right now." I said clenching my hands into fists and turning to go outside.

"Ha! Bitch!" I heard Ashley say.

"Ashley!" Tony yelled.

I turned around and walked right up to her and looked at her and smiled.

I just brought back my hand and punched her right in the cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got over my writers block!