Sequel: Nothing To Lose
Status: Completed.

White Wedding

Picture Perfect

"Did he give a reason why?!" I heard Andrew shout irately down the phone waking me up from my peaceful slumber. "Alright then, goodbye!" he yelled and hung up the phone.

"What's the matter?" I yawned, turning around to face him.

"Oh nothing, just that Johnny Seward, he's decided to drop me and find another solicitor," he said. Johnny? Why would he do that?

"Did he give an explanation?"

"Nope, all he said was that he could find someone else to represent him in court."

"I'm sorry baby," I said giving him a forced kiss on the cheek, "I need to go and talk to the photographer with the wedding planner today,"

"Oh yes, that Maya girl,"

"Her names Michelle," I said dully, "But anyway, I need to go and get ready," I said getting out of bed and walking into our bathroom.

"I mean, who else would want to represent a violent little punk like him?!" Andrew carried on. Violent? I guess I'll leave it at that.

"Andrew, look, this should stay in the office I don't want anything to do with it," I snapped, something I shouldn't have done.

"You're right, I'm sorry sweetie," he said softly as I walked back into the bedroom, "I need to go into the office today," he said walking into the bathroom. I nodded my head and searched through my wardrobe picking out a pair of cropped jeans, a black vest and a pair of black pumps. I looked at the bruises, which still had some healing time to go, but nevertheless, they looked better. I put on a light layer of foundation and some smoky eye shadow.

"Andrew, I'm off!" I shouted. I grabbed my bag which already had everything I needed inside.

I walked down the street headed for Johnny's house, a horn constantly blaring behind me, "Ronnie!" I heard somebody shout making me jump out of my skin. I turned around to a car that was just slowing down, the driver rolled down the window, revealing Brian's face.

"Hey Brian!" I beamed, happy to see a familiar face that wasn't my own fiances.

"Hey love, where you off to?"

"Johnny's he's helping me find a photographer."

"Cool, heading off that way to my parents house, come on in," he said opening the passenger door. I stepped inside slamming the door after me.

"Brian?" I started, he turned his head around slightly, "Why is Johnny going to court?" I asked.

"Oh," Brian laughed keeping his eyes on the road, "being a violent little shit," he carried on laughing.

"What happened?" I asked cautiously. Getting involved with violence is not something I can go through again.

"Well, long story short, we were celebrating the release of our new album at this random bar, some asshole started on Zacky and Zacky, poor guy, was chucking up everywhere so Johnny stepped in and took charge and broke this guys nose," Brian explained, "Don't be scared, Johnny wouldn't hurt a fly, especially after what his dad did,"

"Wait? I thought no body knew about it?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Well he didn't tell us, his brother did," He replied, "But Johnny wants to talk to you about something,"

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

"He didn't say," Brian shrugged, "Here we are," He said pulling up in front of Johnny's house.

"Thanks Brian," I said giving him a quick hug. I walked up to Johnny's front door, pressing the buzzer a couple of times.

"Hey," Johnny said opening the door, wearing only some board shorts.

"Johnny, Brian said you needed to talk to me about something," I said letting myself into the house. I hated being left out on a secret. Secrets can cause conflict and that can absolutely ruin everything.

"Oh yeah," he said rubbing his eyes. I made my way into the living room with Johnny following. I sat on the sofa slowly, waiting for Johnny to tell me what was wrong.
"Look, I know you're getting married-"

"Johnny, if this is about the kiss yesterday, I'm really sorry. It was just a friends goodbye kiss," I interrupted, "Now put a shirt on lazy, we've got a meeting," I laughed.

"Okay," he said walking into the laundry room. He came back out just seconds later wearing a white T shirt, "Lets go!" he said pointing to the door. We both got into his car, seeing that the photographers office was on the other side of town.

"Johnny, Andrew told me that you dropped him from your court case," I said as he turned the CD player down.

"Yeah. I did."

"But why?" I asked.

"Ronnie, I'm sorry, but I can't stand violent people," he said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well, it takes one to know one doesn't it?!" Johnny didn't say anything, he just stomped on his brakes as hard as he could, "I'm sorry Johnny."

"No you're not! You're making me sound like my dad! I stuck up for my best fucking friend!" he shouted, his voice was filled with hurt not anger.

"I'm sorry it just came out," I sighed.

"Yeah well think before you talk next time," he sighed driving again. The rest of the ride was silent seeing as Johnny turned up his CD player, even if I wanted to talk to him, he couldn't hear me. He parked the car at the spot right outside the building and turned off the engine.
I stepped out of the car looking up at the large three story building. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, I looked up and looked straight into Johnny's eyes. As we walked into the building, my stomach was fluttering like crazy.
"George Windsor please," Johnny said to the receptionist.

"Up the stairs, room 112," she guided, I nodded and lead Johnny to the elevator.

"I'm not walking," I stated.

"I like your way of thinking," Johnny laughed. The lift pinged and the doors slid open slowly, I laughed softly to myself, making Johnny look at me with his eyebrows raised at me.
"What?" He laughed.

"You decided to become my wedding planner in a lift," I laughed softly, "Here we are," I said. My eyes darted across each door. As I came across room 112, I knocked on the door gently.

"Come in!" I heard a male voice. I opened the door slowly and peering my head around. "Hello! You must be Veronica and Jonathan," A man in a crisp white suit said walking over to us, giving both of us a kiss on the cheek, "Take a seat," he beamed. I wandered over to the two chairs, facing a desk. Looking around the room, I saw a variety of pictures, a lot of his wedding photography all the way to his photo shoots with models such as Dita Von Teese.

"So I hear that you are looking for a Wedding photographer," he said happily, "I honestly think you have come to the right place, I specialize in weddings," He winked "When's the big day?"

"Well, it may seem a little short notice but May 21st, if you can't do it I understand," I said slowly. He nodded his head and pressed his finger on his intercom.

"Jules, can you check my schedule for May 21st please," he said into it to his assistant, "And could you please bring in some water," he said. Just seconds later, a young girl came in with a tray with a jug of ice cold water and three glasses resting on it.

"You have nothing scheduled for May 21st," she said placing down the tray and pouring the water into the glasses.

"Brilliant! Thank you, Jules, so how many people are going to be at this wedding?"

"About thirty, it's quiet small," I said.

"Okay and the location and the reception?"

"Saint Mary's church, 10:30 and the reception will be at Huntington Hotel," I replied. I looked at George as he jotted down each detail.

"I will be there," he smiled, "That's all I need."

"Thank you," Johnny said shaking his hand.

"Not a problem," he smiled at the two of us, "You two look like the perfect couple."

Oh boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please.
Just a couple more chapters to go ;]