Sequel: Nothing To Lose
Status: Completed.

White Wedding

The Dress

"I like this one," I said to the girls as I lifted out a simple, yet classy dress.

"Nah, it won't, what's the word? show off your beautiful figure," Michelle said examining the dress carefully. I scrunched my face up and turned to the other three.

"What do you guys think?" I bit my lip as they all had mixed reactions.

Val tilted her head to one side, "I agree with Michelle on this one, you need something a little bit more-"

"Tight," Michelle finished.

"Yeah, exactly, and plus, that dress is white and honey, we all know you ain't a virgin!" Val finished clicking her fingers. I blushed slightly and tried to hide it by carrying on searching for a dress. "Wait a minute!" Val said, "You are aren't you?" I crawled out from behind the dresses and nodded my head in embarrassment.

"It's nothing to ashamed about, I actually think it's pretty cool," Michelle said making me smile, "Anyway, majority rules on this dress, so, Le, what do you think?" Michelle asked turning to Leana.

"I agree with the 'tightness' and I think you're one of those bitches that can pull off anything," she joked, "but you can pull off something a million times hotter," she said examing the dress up close, "Gena?"

"I think it's nice," she said slowly.

"Thank you, that's one of you!" I said triumphantly.

"Well, it's nice if you're sixty seven years old and getting married for the eleventh time-"

"Okay, so we all hate the dress!" I said interrupting Gena. The girls tried to stifle their laughter as I violently returned the dress onto the rack.

"Hey hey, what about this?" Michelle asked holding an ivory coloured dress up. It was strapless with a corset going all the way down the back.

"Oh my God, that is amazing," I said, my jaw would be on the floor if I was a cartoon. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen.

"I think you should try it on," Gena smiled as she looked at the dress closer.

"No.I think it'll be-"

"Try it! Try it!" The girls chanted. I nodded my head in defeat and shut the cream coloured curtain behind me. I loosened the corset gently and stripped down into my underwear. Struggling to find the top through the many layers, I slid the dress over my head.

"Are you okay?" I heard a girl giggle.

"I'm completely freaking lost," I sighed. She laughed again and slipped the dress down so I could at least see.

"Thanks Michelle," I laughed.

"It's okay, let me do up the corset," she said clapping her hands. I nodded my head and turned around, attempting not to rip the dress.
"Ronnie, you know I'm your bridesmaid and I have to be totally honest with you."

"Actually, Michelle, I was wondering if you would be my Maid of Honor, what do you say?" I asked as I felt a pair of arms go around me.

"I would love to sweetie," she said gleefully, "But that gives me more reason to be totally honest with you."

"Go ahead,"

"Well, I think you and Andrew getting married isn't a good idea," she said cautiously. My heart thudded against my chest. is that what everyone thought? "Look Ronnie, I know you love him and everything, but if he loved you, would he hit you and make you feel as much pain as you did?" I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off, "Please, just think about it," I nodded my head and saw the curtain slide open quickly, revealing Val, Leana and Gena holding a smoothie each, plus one for me and Michelle.

"Wow," They all said at the same time.

"You look beautiful," Val sighed. I smiled at each of them.

"Come on, bridesmaids dresses," I said shutting the curtain so I could get changed. Just think about it.

Johnny's P.O.V.

"You know, I think I'm going to outdo the bride," Jimmy laughed as he came out of the dressing room with a white tux on, I simply sat in the chair waiting for them to finish, just so I could leave.

"Come on Madame Wedding Planner, we need to find you a suite, we all know you, especially, scrub up nicely," Matt said elbowing me in the arm.

"Johnny, dude come in with me, yours is still waiting in the fitting room," Zacky said pulling my arm up from the chair.

"I'm telling Gena!" Brian yelled behind us. Zacky shut the door and handed me my tux.

"What's up?" he asked, "Is it about Lacey?"

"No," I shook my head, "Do you remember the night that Lacey broke up with me?" Zack nodded, "Well, I walked past the Wilson Hotel and saw-"

"A flying monkey!" Zacky joked trying to liven up the mood.

"No" I sighed, "I saw that asshole with another woman."

"Who Andrew?" Zacky raised his eyebrows as I nodded my head.

"I took a walk to clear my head and walked past Andrew, he had his arms around another woman and they stopped and started making out right in the middle of the street. So I went into the hotel and asked if Andrew Mitchell made a reservation, and they said he just went in," I finished.

"Shit," Zacky sighed, "You have to tell Ronnie."

"I can't," I shook my head.

"So you're going to let her marry that douchbag, an abusive douchbag may I add," Zack said trying not to raise his voice.

"How did you know about that?" I asked.

"I overheard Brian and Michelle talking about it," he said, I should have thought, this guy always has a way around things, "But Johnny, you have to tell her, before it's too late."

"I've tried, but it just doesn't come out," I said, "I can't do it Zack, I like her."

"You what?" he smirked. I felt nervousness take over my body, but I shrugged it off.

"I like her, as a friend," I choked out.

"Whatever you say, if you were her friend, you would let her know what she's getting herself into."

"Alright, I'll tell her," I sighed. That's the thing, I hate that dick Andrew, I couldn't care less if he got hit by a bus, but it's Ronnie's feelings that I don't want to hurt.

It's not if I tell her.

It's how.
♠ ♠ ♠
Obviously you need to have about 50 million dress fittings but shhh :]
Comment please :]