Status: Hopefully I will update once a week!

Starting Over

NINE.

I don’t know how long I sat there, staring at Vegan, in complete shock. It’s not like I would even say no. I wanted nothing more than to jump onto his lap and kiss him forever but my body wouldn’t move. My mouth wouldn’t form words and I could tell Vegan was having a panic attack. After who knows how long we sat in silence Shae broke my trance as she yelled from the kitchen.

“Spencer if you don’t fucking say yes I will punch you in the face.”

I gave Vegan a shy smile before nodding my head.

“Yes?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Yes” I said as I leaned to him and pressed my lips to his.

“Well good, I’d be pretty sad if you said no.” he laughed and pulled me into his side.

Shae walked in and pretending like she wasn’t listening to everything from the kitchen, “What’s got you two all smiley?”

I rolled my eyes, “I’ve got a cute boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend? When did that happen?” She faked surprise.

“Oh you know, five minutes ago.” Vegan laughed.

“Oh how cute! I have to tell Oliver and Tom!” She squealed and ran to the front door.

I rolled my eyes at how excited she was for me. It was nice to know she was “approving” of Vegan.

Her opinion means more than my mom’s does. Oh lord, my mom. Now she’s going to find out because I know Shae won’t be able to keep her mouth shut. My mom was probably going to have a heart attack when she found out. It was such a rare thing for me to even be interested in other people, and now I have a boyfriend. I wonder how long this was going to last. He is going to find something about me he doesn’t like and leave me. I’ll give this a week; tops.

Shae, Tom, and Oliver came running into my living and stared at Vegan and me.

“Dude, you said you were going to tell me before you asked her!” Oliver shouted. I chuckled at his outburst and now pouty face.

“I’m sorry, I forgot. Next time I ask Spencer something I’ll tell you beforehand!” Vegan laughed, “I’m going to ask her something, Oliver.” He smirked when Oli rolled his eyes. “Would you like to come to one of our shows?”

“Shows?”

“Our band…”

“Holy shit, yes!” I exclaimed and pecked his lips.

~~

“I’m so fucking bored!” Shae yelled from the couch.

It was only the day after we were invited to a Bring Me the Horizon show, but still a day before the actual show. Who’d have guessed that two girls, home alone, and with $500 could be so damn bored.

Half-joking I looked at Shae from my place on the couch, “We should get tattoos.”

“What?” She gasped wide-eyed.

“We’ve wanted to get our matching tattoos forever now! Let’s go get them done!” I said seriously.

She looked at me like I had two heads. She’s wanted to get a tattoo with me for a while now but she is still scared to get it. I figured she was going to call me crazy and say but I was mistaken, “Fine, let me change my shirt and we’ll go.”

I smiled victoriously and scrambled to put my shoes on. I was over excited to finally get these done; we had them planned out long ago. We have just been waiting for the right time; which I guess was now. I was grabbing my wallet and car keys when Shae came bounding down the stairs.

“Let’s go!” She yelled excitedly.

We got to the shop and talked to one of the artists about what we wanted. Since we were getting smaller tattoos he could see us then. He drew up our little designs and told Shae to sit down on the chair. He prepped her wrist and Shae grabbed my hand and squeezed it. It only took about five minutes for her tattoo to be done and covered. My turn. I sat on the chair Shae had just sat at and held out my wrist. The man prepped it and without warning began tattooing. I winced at the sudden pain but just as quickly as I felt the stinging, it went away.

The best part of getting small tattoos was that the pain didn’t last very long.

We paid the man and thanked him a thousand times. “I can’t fucking believe we just did that!” Shae yelled as we walked to my car.

“I can’t wait to show the guys!” I smiled and looked at my freshly tattooed wrist.

We spent the rest of the trip home gushing over our tattoos. They were small but held a lot of meaning and I was more than happy to have gotten it done.

~~

“Are you ready yet?” I yelled at Shae from downstairs. She had been spending the past hour getting ready to see the guys show. I don’t know what was taking her so long; she’s never had a problem finding something to wear.

“Five more minutes, please come help me!”

I rolled my eyes and ran up the stairs to her room. I walked in to see her without a top on and staring at two tops on her bed. This wasn’t like her, what the hell is going on here? “Is everything okay? This isn’t very you to have a clothing problem.”

She groaned and held up the tops to me; a black, skin-tight crop top and a sheer tan button up with black cats on it. “Which one goes best with my shoes and skirt?” she gestured to her black high-waisted bandage skirt and Jeffery Campbell sandals.

“Cats” I said turning around to leave her room. I walked down the stairs and waited for her by the door. As I waited I checked my hair in the mirror; straight and boring, as usual. I looked at my outfit and couldn’t help but love it. The flow-y black dress that hit just above my knees and was belted at the waist gave my body an odd amount of curve. My maroon colored Dr. Martens made my legs look muscular and toned. I’d gotten better and making myself look good since Shae moved in. She always looked good and I guess it’s starting to rub off on me.

Shae finally came downstairs in the shirt I told her to wear, “Tom said we are going to meet some new guys tonight. They are in a band that’s playing tonight too.”

“Oh, cool! I’m excited to get to see Bring Me play.”

“No, you’re excited to see your new man.” She smirked.

“That’s just a bonus, now let’s go!” I winked before running out the door to my car.

We rode to the venue blasting G-Eazy and rapping the lyrics as loud as we could. The drive only lasted twenty minutes and when we parked the car we were pleasantly surprised by the amount of people waiting in line to get it. I didn’t really know how popular their band was but apparently they were very popular. We walked towards the door and saw Tom waiting for us with two passes. We walked into the doors and followed Tom to somewhere. He opened a door and walked into the room, Shae and I following closely behind. When we walked in we found the boys of Bring Me the Horizon.

“Finally” Oliver yelled and ran up to hug us.

“Sorry, Shae had an outfit malfunction.” I laughed and walked over to Vegan, giving him a quick kiss and sitting on his lap.

“So who are these people we just have to meet, Tom?” Shae asked as she sat next to Matt.

“You Me At Six, they’re opening up for the guys. You probably won’t meet them till after the show.”
“When do you guys go one?” I asked to no one in particular.

“In an hour, the doors opened right after you got here, You Me goes on in half an hour.” Vegan replied.

“You guys are going to watch us side stage, our crowds can get violent.” Matt said.

“What’s on your wrist?” Lee asked from across the room.

I looked at my wrist and shrugged. Vegan grabbed my hand and curiously looked at my wrist, “Is that real?” he asked shocked.

I nodded, “Shae got one too.” Shae held up her wrist to show Vegan.

“Why a sun and a moon?” Matt asked.

“Because, it’s hard to explain but when I think of Spencer I think of the moon, I don’t really know why.”

“And when I think of Shae I think of the sun, no real reason why the sun and the moon.” I said smiling.

“Well, whatever the reason, I like it.” Vegan said kissing my cheek.

We talked about nothing of importance for about half an hour before the guys had to go warm up. Tom was apparently going to walk us to side stage when it was time. Shae and I had a two person dance party in the room as we waited for our call by Tom. Sooner than I’d actually wanted, he came into the room and told us to follow him.

We stood side stage, Bring Me the Horizon playing their last song of the night. I never knew I could head bang as much as I did watching the play. You would never guess that Oliver’s shy little self could be so full of energy and passion on stage. The guys ended the song and toward us, they high-fived each other then turned to us. “Well?” Lee asked nervously.

“I fucking loved it” Shae and I yelled in unison. All of the guys pulled us into a “group hug” and thanked us.

We pulled away from the sweaty hug and walked back to the room we were in before. As we walked back Vegan grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, kissing me quickly. I smiled at him and pulled him into the room.

“So, I want to meet these guys!” Shae said seriously.

“Damn girl, watching us play got you all horny?” Matt joked.

“Yes Matt, you especially” She replied sarcastically.

“I figured” He smirked

Tom rolled his eyes and looked at his phone, “You meet them in less than thirty seconds.”

As he finished his sentence the door flew open and five guys came running in. One of them ran up to Oliver and wrapped his arms around him yelling, “I’ve missed you so much, baby! Why haven’t you called me?”

Oli wrapped his arms around the boy and said just as loud, “I’ve missed you too and I’m sorry. I’ve been busy with the new girls.”

The other boy pulled away and placed his hands over his heart, “You’re replacing me with vaginas?” he tried to be serious but he let a smirk take home on his lips.

Nodding Oliver pointed to me and then Shae. He whispered something in the other’s ear before walking him to me and smiled, “Spencer, this is Josh. Josh this is Spencer. Don’t try anything on her; she is Vegan’s new girl.”

Josh held his hand out for me to shake but when I held onto his hand he pulled me into a hug, “Handshakes are for pussies, my dear. Vegan’s girl or not, we will hug!”

I laughed and pulled away from his embrace, “You and I will get along just fine.” I smiled at him.

Oliver dragged him over to Shae. Smirking at Josh he said, “And this is Spencer’s sister, Shae. Shae this is Josh.”

“It is certainly nice to meet you.” Shae said as she held out her hand.

Josh did to her what he did to me and said, “The pleasure is all mine, darling.”
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAH, not my best work. I'm so sorry. .-.
Feedback please?

Anywho, my twin and I are actually getting those tattoos. I'm getting the sun to represent her and she is getting the moon to represent me.

Shoutout to my twinny, Shannon. Love you! <3

Well, I'm sorry this sucks. by