"Mother" of the Year

Aaron

Filthy mouths.

Dirty hands.

Sweating…Disgusting…Pretentious—


“If you still want to get paid, I suggest that you grind a little harder, princess.”
“Y-Yes, Sir…”

I grew more and more nervous as I felt his erection press against my ass, but he had a firm grip on my hips, so I couldn’t back out.

He groaned in satisfaction before he let go of me.
I quickly got off of him and dusted myself off.

He pulled out a bill and tucked it into my shorts, then spanked me as I walked off.
I took it out and examined it.

A twenty.

“I’ll take that.”
Jordan, my boss, came and snatched the money from my hand.

“Also, that guy in the red chair over there paid two-hundred for the Sweetheart Package. Private dance and a fuck.”

I glanced over at the customer.
He was fairly attractive and well-dressed with a nice haircut with a couple of strands out of place.

Still, I could only cringe as he stared at me with hungry eyes.

“Can I get a break first?”

“You have ten minutes. No fucking around, Angel. He’s paying a lot and I refuse to allow any sort of fuck-ups tonight. Understand?”

I nodded – but not before inwardly cringing at the name – as I headed towards the outside balcony, closing the door behind me.

I pulled out the cigarette and lighter that I hid in the pocket of my shorts, lighting the cigarette before placing it between my lips.

Inhale. Exhale.

I watched the various lights that sped through the city, blowing out the smoke from my lips.

Matt would’ve hated that I did this now.
First, the smoking, and now…this.

But, what else was I supposed to do?


I sighed, wrapping my arms around myself.

I can’t believe it’s been two years already—

“Angel. Inside. Now.
Jordan’s stern voice sounded through the door.

I snuffed out the cigarette and tossed it over the edge before doing so.
I walked over to the customer, flashing a seductive smile as I gently tugged on his tie to get him out of the chair.

I continued to tug him into one of the private rooms and closed the curtain behind us, keeping the flirtatious façade that I played so well.

“Shall we begin?”

| x | x | x |

3:07 A.M.

I grimaced at the time on my phone.

At least everyone will be asleep.

I did my best to open the door as silent as possible, stepping inside and closing and locking the door behind me.

“You’re home late again…”

Fuck.

I turned to see Jayce on the couch; a half-drunken cup of coffee rested on the table in front of him.

He looked exhausted.

“You don’t have to wait up for me every time I have a late night, Jay.”
“It’s three in the morning…This is record lateness, Aaron.”

I frowned before deciding to join him on the couch.

“How are the twins?”
“Sound asleep.”

I let out a small sigh before resting my head on his shoulder.

“You should go to bed, Jay. You have work in the morning.”
“So do you…” He paused for a moment.

“I don’t know why you got a second job that runs you into the ground like this. I did say that you and the twins wouldn’t have to worry about anything.”

“Yeah, and I told you that I was getting another job to help pay for the bills and the twins’ schooling.”

“What kind of office even operates this late?”
“International businessmen. Different time zones. It works out.”

I sat up and looked him in the eyes.

“Look…I really appreciate you letting us move in with you, Jay. I really do. But I will not be a freeloader. That’s not the way I am, and that’s not how I’ll raise my kids to be.”

He tried to argue back, but I only shook my head.
I stood up and pressed a kiss to his forehead before walking up the stairs.

“Get some rest. I’ll see you in the morning…Well, later in the morning.”

He only nodded as a response before standing up, taking his coffee cup into the kitchen.

I quietly walked into the twins’ room, gently placing kisses on both of their foreheads before leaving and walking into my own room.

I stripped down to my boxers, walking into the bathroom and turning the light on before shutting and locking the door behind me.

I looked in the mirror, glaring at the image in front of me.

I told him not to leave any marks.
Dumb-Fuck.


I stripped away the boxers, turning on the shower and stepping inside.
All I could do was let the scalding water hit my back as I let out small laughs in disbelief.

You’re such a fucking liar, Aaron.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiiii, lovelies! <3
Just in case you all wanted to see what Jayce looks like.
'Til the next chapter!