Status: i update every now & then. comments make me want to update more :)

Burning Desire

i'm not home sick

alan dragged his feet around camp, before pulling his activity sheet out reading his name on the music program and sighed. Of all things why did austin have to be in charge of music, it was something that alan loved all his life. now his summer would be wrecked by a stupid guy who had the same passion as he did.

Alan walked through the door noticing only Austin standing there and sighed slumping down into a hard sheet. Austin looked at him and walked over, alan rolled his eyes as he approached him. "what?" alan said harshly. Austin sat in the seat next to him, "i'm sorry" he said softly trying to get alan's eyes to meet his, alan avoided them at all cost before getting up and moving to a different seat. Austin frowned moving back to the front of the room before alan shot up and picked up a shaker pegging it at austin. austin turned around quickly looking at alan, their eyes met and alan's heart sank before he spat his words at him. "what was last night? why are you such a dick head? why are you so..so...attractive? and why am i so attracted to you? of all people, not that its even legal whatever happened. and not to mention that you liked it and i liked it..and..i hate you" alan huffed sitting back in the seat, before austin could speak a few other campers walked in smiling and laughing austin turned away and bit his lip closing his eyes, trying to change his mood.

The session went slow, and alan hated it. he wanted to leave and be done with this whole place, forget austin and his beautiful smile, and his face, and his eyes, and his body and the way he moaned alans name. alan frowned looking down. he was more depressed at this stupid camp then he ever was at home. his mum was an idiot to think that this place would help him make any friends. "alan?" austin said softly and alan looked up at him, he was so lost in thought he didn't realise the session was over and that everyone had left. "leave me alone" he said harshly trying to storm out before austin grabbed the end of his shirt, pulling him back into him. they were only inches apart and alan's breathing hitched as austin held onto him. "don't touch me" alan said softly not moving away from him though. "alan.." he whispered softly, "i..i'm..with someone else.. she works here, thats why we..i..can't..alan i think you're attractive to, i've really never ever felt..." he stopped talking and pulled alan in closer to him pushing his lips to alan's and alan started to fight him off before giving in to him and kissing him back, he eventually pulled away "this is wrong" alan said frowning again before continuing "i want it to be right, but this can't happen with you.. you..you're with someone else" austin frowned at his words and kissed him again alan didn't hesitate to kiss him back, austin picked him up pushing him into the door and making sure it was locked before moving to the storage room and locking that to. they continued to kiss before austin let him down and moved his hand up to the side of the small boys face rubbing his thumb to his cheek. "you're so beautiful" he said softly. alan was so confused by this boy, one minute he tells him he's not gay, then he kisses him, then tells him he's taken, then sys he's beautiful. "you need to make your mind up" alan said softly and austin frowned shutting his eyes. "please enjoy the moment with me" he said kissing alan again. Alan pushed him up against the wall "i cant do that austin, i feel used" he frowned stepping back from him. "you're using me, is your girl friend not satisfying your needs?" "alan its not like that, i would never cheat...even though i have with you, theres just something about you.. i can't shake it off, you're all i think about since we sat together in the dining hall" he frowned slightly and tried to pull alan back into him, alan pushed him back. "please stop, you're doing more damage then you are good austin. just go to your girlfriend. i don't even care about you or your stupid feelings, because you obviously don't care about mine" alan said and began to cry storming out of the closet and then the whole room.

he stormed down the lake side finding a nice spot under a tree and began to cry more before Justin spotted him and alan frowned trying to wipe his tears away quickly and looked up at him before hiding his face sighing once again. "fuck" he mumbled to himself and justin sat down next to him patting his back softly, "everyone gets home sick man" justing said softly. "i'm not home sick, though i do wish i was home right now" alan snapped harshly before realising how harsh and then looked at him. "its way more complicated then just being home sick".
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like it. please comment and let me know if you do! also, i'm sorry my chapters aren't as long at the moment, i promise they will get longer. i'll try and update as much as i can xo