Status: i update every now & then. comments make me want to update more :)

Burning Desire

hang out with me

Alan walked to dinner, still down from the mornings disaster. he had never been this way about anyone not even his own parents. he had never felt this betrayed, and a lot of people had done some really fucked up shit to him. he frowned again. "fucking prick" he mumbled as he walked into the dining hall for dinner, spotting austin straight away with a blonde girl smiling at him next to him. alan figured that was his girlfriend and watched her, she wasn't completely ugly but she wasn't exactly beautiful either. Austin could have someone way better then that. Austin's words repeated over in his head, only making alan's heart skip a beat. he shook his head a few times trying to shake them out, but he just couldn't. he starred at the boy who had now noticed alan and was starring back at him across the room, before he kissed the blonde girl on the cheek goodbye and walked over to alan sitting down in front of him. Alan rolled his eyes before frowning now replaying the kiss over and over which made his stomach drop. "what do you want austin?" e said sounding do miserable. "alan..please..can we at least talk like civilised people?" alan looked up at him, "oh well i'm sorry that i just cant be good enough at anything for you" alan said a little loudly and stormed out of the dining hall, deciding to skip food, as he began to cry again.

Austin watched him storm out before following him, "alan?" he yelled out not sure which direction he had gone in, he began to head for the woods when he noticed the small figure of the boy standing by the lake. Austin walked up behind him making sure to keep his distance and just stood there for a moment, letting alan take a breath. "why are you here? just leave me alone. i don't need you hanging around you're just making this worse for me austin? what am i just someone to get you off and cuddle at night?" alan crossed his arms looking at him before dropping them like he was defeated. "of course not alan" austin mumbled. "you're so full of shit, you can't even look me in the eye and say it!" alan turned back around and sighed looking at the water. "i just wish i never even fucking came here, or fucking met you" he said never taking his eyes off the reflected moon light on the water. Austin frowned before taking a seat next to him. "me and gabby were set up to date." he said softly. "we have been friends since forever, and our parents kind of forced us into being together..she's into it a little more then i am, but i know her heart isn't fully there either. our parents are very rich, so it only makes sense for us to get married and keep the money within our families." he said softly looking at the water. "i think she knows i am not in love with her. i mean, i've never actually said it straight to her and shes never said it straight to me. i am not happy with her alan" he turned his head to face alan. "alan you make me happy, even if it is just for a moment" he said looking down then back up. "can you just please.." he paused for a moment "hang out with me?" he said looking around. alan looked at him confused. "well considering we can't go on a real date... i figured we could just hang out" he shrugged. "and what about gabby?" alan asked softly, a little more nicer toned now. Austin shrugged again, "i don't really care what she thinks, i don't love her. i want it to be over" he said firmly convincing alan it was the truth and alan jumped over, pouncing on him and kissing him softly, austin laughed slightly wrapping his arms around alan's back. "alan ashby you can;t be so open about this, we could get into trouble" he smiled at him never letting the small boy go though. "well Austin Carlile, i really don't care" he said smashing his lips into austin's again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked. i'm sorry about all the spelling mistakes, i'm working all day lately and i'm just to tired to read over everything all the time. i figured you would prefer more updates then nothing. please comment if you liked thanks x