Sequel: Nothing Like Us

One Less Lonely Girl

Meeting Caitlin

Justin's concert at Birmingham was a success. So many fans were there and they were all so loud for him. The OLLG was so nice and everyone was just ready to scream his name. After the concert, we all went on the tour bus and of course there was traffic, why wouldn't there be? All the fans were crowded on the street waiting for Justin's tour bus to come through. There were flashes everywhere and screaming that came through the windows which were closed. I took this moment to realize how many people were actually there. It took us twenty minutes to get out of traffic and hit the road but I enjoyed those twenty minutes. We all settled back down on the couches and turned a movie on to enjoy.

"How are you doing Ashley?" Scooter asked as he settled down on the couch in across from ours.

"I'm doing pretty good, thank you." I assured him with a smile.

"That's good. You know things get tough out here and if you happen to be in any trouble, just call me."

"There's no need for that because I'll be looking out after 24/7." Justin smirked. What a cutie. He was being so protective and I loved that.

"Alright." Scooter chuckled, rolling his eyes.

I got up and walked to the back of the tour bus where Pattie was. I walked in and sat down next to her as she was talking on the phone to my mom.

"Yeah, she's doing great. When should we pick you up?" Pattie talked through the phone. "All right. Bye."

"Is my mom coming?" I asked after she hung up. She nodded her head with a smile. I smiled back and gave Pattie a hug. She was first surprised but then embraced me in her arms. "Thank you so much for everything." I thanked her.

She brushed my hair and whispered into my hair. "Thank YOU. I appreciate everything you have done for Justin." I smiled when she said this.

We pulled apart and walked out to where all the guys were. Pattie sat down next to Scooter and discussed a few things with him as Justin and I talked.

"Your amazing, did you know that?" I chuckled. Justin, being his humorous self, flipped his hair and relpied with a "I know". I rolled my eyes and gave him a playful shove.

"Let's do a water drinking contest!" He suddenly burst out. He grabbed two water bottles from the fridge and tossed one to me. "One, two, three..." We put the water bottles to our mouths and started chugging it down.

We arrived in Atlanta faster than we thought it would and as we got off the plane, some of Justin's friends greeted us. I remembered one of his friends who was a the only girl from the interent. She went through a terrible accident and she went out with Justin until he left for tour which was not that long ago. She was really pretty and nice, I liked her for her personality.

"Hi, I'm Caitlin." She came up to me and brought forth her hand.

"Hi, I'm Ashley." I accepted her handshake and we stood there smiling at eachother.

"You must be Justin's friend." She said to me. "I heard you guys are dating too."

"Um, yeah we are." I replied back, being curious of how she knew. "How do you know this?'

"Well, let's just say Justin talked about you a lot when we were dating and he texted my brother about you two becoming a couple." She smiled.

"Oh... I see. Um, I'm sorry you guys broke up though."

"No, it's fine. He was a really nice boy though. You are one lucky girl to have him." She winked at me with a grin.

"I-I heard that you got in a big accident a while ago."

"Yeah, I did."

"Wow, you're so brave. I read about you and thought of how amazing you are to go through that and be walking around today. You really inspired me."

"Thanks. Seems like I inspire a lot of people with my accident and I'm happy that I'm their inspiration but that accident wasn't so great."

"You're amazing though." I gave her a hug and she gave one back. I guess that's how we became friends, just like that.