Sequel: Nothing Like Us

One Less Lonely Girl

Christmas Eve

We are on our Christmas break now. The concert in Atlanta was amazing. The whole crew is heading back to the tour bus and that's where we are going to spend our break. When we walked into the bus, we were surprised by the christmas lights hung on the woindows of the bus. They looked beautiful and there was one person who can make this happen, Pattie.

"Hey everyone! How does it look?" She grinned her friendly grin. We all looked around with big eyes and open mouths.

"Amazing!" I blurted out with a smile. I turned my head this way and that way and waited until everybody was replying words like: marvelous, wonderful, great, and stunning. She laughed as the crew settled down to start the break. We started watching a movie that the guys really liked and I had no clue what it was. During the movie, Pattie came to Justin and me and pulled us into the back room of the bus. "I need you guys to wrap presents for the guys tonight."

We sat there wrapping gifts and blasting out christmas tunes on the radio. There were so many presents and so many differnt kinds of wrapping paper. We told eachother things that have happened when we were away from eachother and laughed at jokes. Then I decided that I wasn't in the mood for Christmas songs but for his music. I walked over to the radio and changed the CD into his My World CD and turned up the vloume as I danced alone to his jam. He looked over at me and smiled and started dancing himself. He showed me the moonwalk which he was absolutely good at. We danced in all different kinds of ways, even slow dancing. when First Dance came on, he held my hand and we got in a waltzing position with his arms around my waist. As we started dancing, he drew me closer to him to the point that there was no space between us two. I leaned my head in his shoulder and we swayed back and forth. I heard him singing into my ear and I smiled because his voice was just amazing to hear.

"Girl, I promise I'll be gentle, I know we gotta do it slowly..." He sang into my hair and I felt the warm breath of his on my scalp and I got butterflies in my stomach.

As the song was close to ending, he gently grabbed my head in his hands and stroked my cheeks with his fingers. He looked into my eyes as I gazed into his and our head came closer together. Our foreheads and noses were touching and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. Time seemed to slow stop as this happened. His lips were so soft and smooth. I could've stayed like this longer but I was so happy that my smile broke the kiss. He brushed my hair back and held me closer to him as he embraced me in his loving arms.

"I love you so much, you know that?" He murmured into my head.

"I love you more." I murmured back to him into his neck.

We continued wrapping gifts and jamming out to his songs as we threw wrapping paper and ribbons into the air. He came forward and started tickling me as I fell to the bed laughing my head off. I had to gasp for air every now and then and when he was done, I tickled him back until he begged me to stop. We laughed at so many jokes and stories. He kissed my cheek a lot and told me I had kissable cheeks which made me blush. He had his laptop out and took a lot of photos of us on it. Pattie came in to give us homemade cookies which were delicious. We were surprised at how good they were with the fact that she isn't a very good cook. I think the sugar got to us, because we started getting hyper and couldn't stop laughing that it hurt. I never knew Christmas Eve would be this fun but then again, everything with Justin is fun.