Status: In Progress

Your Different...

O1

FLASHBACK
"BRENDON!" Ryan happily ran over to Brendon.
"Yeah?" Brendon asked, confused but interested.
"We're going to be best friends!"
"Best friends!!"
Ryan handed Brendon a friendship ring and smiled before leaving.

_____

"That's when we never spoke to each other again" Brendon muttered looking down at his hands.
"Why do you not have the ring anymore?" Spencer asked.
"Because, he's not my friend and of course I still have it just not with me" He added.
"Here comes Jon.." Spencer muttered.
"Hey Brendon,.. oh faggot" Jon laughed.
"That's enough, let me deal with the faggot" Dallon muttered as Brendon looked down scared. "Hey faggot, what's this?" he asked grabbing it out of his hand. "A ring hmm?"
Ryan's ears lifted and turned around looking at the ring in Dallon's hand, his eyes widening. "He still has it?" he whispered.
"What was that Ryan?" Dallon asked.
"N..Nothing" Ryan added.
"Who give you this hmm,..your new boyfriend?" Dallon asked, making everyone laugh as Spencer stayed beside Brendon. "Is it Spencer?"
"No... and it wasn't from a boyfriend Dallon" Brendon stood up as Dallon smirked and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh the gay boy is sticking up for himself, so...who give it to you? Your mom?"
Brendon thought of a story but he couldn't think right now.
"Tell me!" Dallon shouted. Everything went quiet.
"A friend.."
"A friend?.. the only friend you have is your fucking self gay boy!" Dallon shouted before ripping up Brendon's lyrics off every song he wrote before pushing him into the wall and kicking him one in the gut, throwing the ring at him before leaving.
Brendon looked over in pain seeing Spencer gone, he ran away from fear. He tried to get up but his whimper echoed through the whole lunch room as he just collapsed, he couldn't get up. He grabbed the ring and just grabbed onto the table trying his best to get up before he felt a hand touch his arm, helping him. He turned around. Ryan.
"You shouldn't be talking to me.." Brendon spoke as he looked at his ex friend with his watery brown eyes.
Ryan frowned as he seen Brendon wiping his eye, he remembered the first time Brendon cried. It was when Ryan hurt himself, cut himself.
"I..um, didn't want to see you hurt." He spoke as he watched Brendon hiding the ring and putting it in his pocket making smile a little.
"I'm fine.. just a little tip it's okay" Brendon spoke before looking at his song book and just sighing and shaking his head as he touched the ripped up pages.
"The ring.." Ryan spoke.
Brendon turned around to Ryan and looked at him before Ryan showed Brendon his finger, he still had it on his finger. "Your different..." he added.
"Well you act different when you lose a best friend" Brendon spoke before Ryan gently put his hand on Brendon's cheek, stroking it so gentle.
"Why you talking to me Ryan?"
"I wanted to help you..."
"Help me?.. oh you think you can just leave me and just because you were there today.. just because none of your 'friends' are around you think you can say whatever you want to me.. be nice to me when you can't!" Brendon snapped.
"Brendon.. let me explain" Ryan spoke.
"There's nothing to explain.."
"Dallon made a deal with me"
Brendon stopped and looked at Ryan.
"He said... if I don't be in his 'pack' he'll hurt you... he knows your my weakness.. he knows that your my friend.. my best friend and if anything happens to you I'd be in pain"
Brendon was shocked before he heard Dallon. "Ryan what you doing?!"
"U..uh nothing just finished him off" Ryan spoke. "Run.. run like your scared" he whispered.
Brendon nodded before grabbing his bag and running quickly outside.
"Well done Ryan.. not bad" Dallon smirked.

_____

Brendon sat quietly in his room, thinking and remembering every word Ryan said.
he knows your my weaknes
he knows that your my friend.. my best friend and if anything happens to you I'd be in pain
The male smiled and lay there, he knew he still had his friend with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
First fan fic, hope you like it though.
I really love Ryden and Panic!

Send comments, or something :3