Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Seventeen

It would be another four days until Camille got back. Apparently, since I had left Hank and my mom adopted a dog, that needed to be cared for while they were on their honeymoon. I was sat in my room, looking through Facebook. I saw pictures of the Wedding posted by my mom. I looked through them and saw My mom and Hank, them and Cam, Cam and a bunch of my moms friends and her two sisters all lined up for the bouquet toss. The next picture was of Cam with the bouquet. I rolled my eyes and continued looking through pictures. A lot of them were either of Mom and Hank or Camille and our family. In one picture Camille looked particularly grumpy. I looked at the caption.

Family Members kept calling her Caitlyn.

My chest rose and fell as I took at deep breath. I should have been able to go to the wedding too. I clicked to go to the next picture which showed all of our family, immediate and extended posing for the photographer. Everyone was there. Everyone but me. With out even a second though I hurled my MacBook at the wall. It had broken once during collision with the wall and and then again when it hit the floor. Not to mention the wall now had a dent in it.

After a minute I had realized what had just happened and I had started to cry. I sat on my floor sobbing and wiping my tears by my laptop. The screen was no longer attached to the keyboard, not to mention it was cracked really badly. There was literally no way that it could get repaired from this. I heard a faint knock at my door followed by it opening. I looked over to see Dad. He looked from me, to the broken computer and back to me. 

“I heard a crash is everything okay?” he asked. I looked at him. 
“Why’s everyone like Camille better?” I asked. He looked at me confused. He wondered why I felt that way. “Because it’s true, you and mom both spoil the hell out of her, you guys only ever took into consideration the things she said and wanted to do, Mom invited her to the wedding and not me. Why does no one care about me?”

“Sweetheart,” Dad said as he sat on the edge of my bed. “You really feel that way?”
I nodded and wiped my eyes. My dad put a hand on my shoulder and rubbed my back. He told me it wasn’t true, he loved Camille and I the same. He wasn’t sure as to why my mother didn’t invite me to her new wedding, but that didn’t mean she loved me any less.

“Then why did she choose him?” I asked. Dad said he couldn’t answer that either. If she was in love with Hank then that was that, nothing could change it. I couldn’t stop crying so my dad just knelt next to me and hugged me. It was strange, even before Dad and Cam moved out here, he and I never really bonded, or hugged or anything.

“Tell you what, I’ll take you out right now, we can buy you a new laptop, the programs you had on it, and we can go out to to eat something, where ever you want to go,” he told me. He pulled out of the hug and asked if that sounded good. I thought a moment before nodding. It would take me forever to save up money to buy a new Mac.

Dad gave me a few minutes to calm down, before we left. He brought me to the Apple store and got me a new Macbook Pro, and iLife. I thanked him as we walked out of the store. He asked me where I wanted to go to eat. I thought a moment, part of me wanted to go to that frozen yogurt place Logan had brought me to, but I couldn’t do that. That place was a sacred hang out just for me and Logan. I said Olive Garden and off we went.

It was actually nice hanging out with my dad. Though he did keep bring up other times he thought he and I had hung out before him and mom split. I kept correcting him that it was Cam he had been with all those times. He looked at me confused.

“Why have you and I never bonded?” He asked. I shrugged, as I ate my pasta.
“It was Camille’s thing..” I trailed off before I finished my sentence.

I had never hung out with Dad because hanging out with him is Camille’s thing. Hanging out with my dad was actually pretty cool. I looked down at my plate.

Maybe acting was the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's Playlist

01. Same Mistakes One Direction Take Me Home