Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Sixteen

It was now May, and Camille was gone up to Connecticut to help my mom with the wedding and be a bridesmaid. My dad, now free of having to drive Cam from audition to audition, was able to pick up a longer shift at work. As always, this gave me time to hang out with Logan or James. Though both of them could never hang out with me. It was weird when I got home after school one day when I was off work, and James was in the apartment talking with Dad.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked. James jumped and said no. He was just here to get something for Logan from Dad. I eyed him curiously as he left.

"Why was James here?" I asked. He told me the same thing James had. He left for work and I shrugged it off.

-- -- -- -- -- --

A week and a half later, it was my birthday and my moms's wedding. I had to work from ten to eight. I didn't even get to see any of my friends. The only people who said happy birthday to me were my co-workers,and my dad. After roughly ten hours of being on my feet I was looking forward to getting in my dad's car, and relaxing in my bedroom at the Palm Woods.

"I have a present for you by the way sweetie," dad said as we walked into the apartment. "It's in your room on your bed."

I walked into my room to find this beautiful purple and black dress. It was the kind of dress where the skirt part was higher in the front and longer in the back. He had also bought me some new black high heels, purple earrings and a purple/gold necklace. I turned around to see Dad standing in the door way.

“Thank you so much! They’re all beautiful!” I said. I hugged him. He told me to put them on and go down to the pool. I got dressed in my brand new dress, shoes and accessories. I ruffled up my hair after taking it out of the bun it was in for work. I put on purple eyeliner, a light plumb lipstick, and black mascara. I walked out into the pool area.

It was lit up with fairy lights, there were people all over who yelled ‘Surprise! Happy birthday!’ too me. Roar and Jay came over to me and led me off to my cake. It was three tiers and said Happy 18th Birthday Caitlyn. I hugged Jay and Aurora. They told me to blow out the candles and cut the cake. Everyone sat down at different tables once they got their cake. I sat with Jay and Roar.

“I can’t believe you guys through me this party!” I said. I wrapped my arms around the two and pulled them close. “I love you guys.”

“We didn’t plan this,” they said simultaneously. I looked at them confused when suddenly I heard a woman speak. I looked up to see a well dress african american woman standing on this stage.


“I would like to call the birthday girl up on the stage,” she said into the microphone. I stood up and walked over to the stage. The woman motioned at the stool placed in the middle of the stage. I sat down and looked out at everyone. Suddenly I heard music start to play.

Looks good in a dress, Even better in my sweatshirt,” someone sang. I felt a cottony warmth around my shoulders. I looked over to see that James was singing and had draped a hoodie of his over me. “My car is a mess But she don't mind She never complains Even when I'm out all night I sleep in all day And that's just fine.”

Cause she knows that I’m falling fast, And I know that I’ll never let her go,” Carlos sang. The guys all went into the chorus.

Singing oh yeah, I'm loving that
The way she makes me feel
Singing oh yeah, she's so rad
This is just unreal
And all around the world
I've never seen a girl
That makes me crazy, baby
Girl you're just amazing
Oh, oh, girl you're just amazing
Oh, oh, girl you're just amazing
.”

I smiled as I sat on the stool. Kendall walked over to me and pulled me to my feet as he sang.

Start of the show, but doesnt beg for attention, she already knows, she’s got the part,” Kendall sang as he looked right at me. He grabbed my hand and spun me. “She lives in the now, even if its not forever, so girl take a bow.”

He motioned for me to actually take a bow. I took one and everyone cheered as Kendall finished his verse.

You’ve won my heart,” he sang. The boys went back to singing their chorus. Each of them walked over to me and danced with me, either spinning me around or swaying me back and fourth. Then Logan’s turn to sing came on. The music had changed and Logan looked at me.

Now baby listen to me You're more than all that I need,” He walked over to me and grabbed my hand.
When you're by my side I must be under a spell,” He spun me around. He was holding me in a way which he could dip me back ward and I wouldn’t fall. “And girl if you couldn't tell You light up my life, yeah yeah.”

They all continued to dance with me until the song finished and then they all bowed and hugged me. Carlos pulled me back over to sit on the stool and Kendall told everyone that it was time for presents. Dad came out of the lobby with a bunch of packages. They were all from Family members back home in Connecticut. The guys brought me up the packages, one by one.

I had gotten a new camera, CDs, books, and even more new clothes. Jay and Roar walked over and handed me another present that was wrapped with a bow and shiny paper. I unwrapped it to find a picture of the three of us in a frame. I hugged the two of them and thanked them. I walked over to my dad as he was throwing away a bunch of the garbage.

“You planned this didn’t you?” I asked. Dad shook his head. “If you didn’t then who did?”

I heard a cough behind me, when I turned around to see the BTR boys. I smiled.

“You guys?” I asked. They all nodded and threw their arms open for a group hug. I hugged them back. As we were hugging I could hear Roar taking pictures to document my first Hollywood Party. “Why did you guys do this? How did you even know it was my birthday?”

“Well, you and Camille were born on the same day,” Logan pointed out. I nodded realizing my question had been dumb.

“And we thought that you deserved a great party,” Kendall said. “Well technically that was James but we’ll all take the credit for it.”
“So presents, cake, and your performance, is everyone going back home now?” I asked. 
“Not quite,” Carlos said. James pulled a remote and pointed at the speakers. Suddenly, Music started blasting through the speakers, of course it was just BTR’s music.

Everyone started to dance. Carlos danced with a girl who I knew by the name Jennifer, Kendall danced with the Native girl I had seen him talk to about a month ago, and I had pulled James on to the dance floor. While I was dancing with James, I saw Roar looking at the two of us smiling before she snapped a picture. Over her shoulder I could see Logan sitting by himself at a table. I told James to hold on a moment.

“What’re you doing here by yourself?” I asked sitting down next to him. He looked up at me.
“Camille’s not here so I don’t have anyone to dance with, that one girl is taking pictures,” He said pointing off at Aurora. “So I can’t exactly dance with the birthday girl.”
“Roar’s not going to show Camille any photos... so come dance,” I begged tugging on his sleeve. I dragged him over to the dance floor and I danced with both him and James.

The last song of the night, everyone was dancing, even Roar and Jay. Half way through of it Confetti shot into the hair and fell down all around everyone. James and Logan even sang along to the song, just for me. Once the song was over everyone sat down and either helped themselves to another slice of cake, or went off to their apartment. Roar and Jay came over and hugged me good bye. Jay kissed the top of my head and wished me a happy birthday again. When there was almost no one left Logan pulled me aside.

“I forgot to give you your present earlier,” he told me. He pulled out an envelope out of his jacket. I shook my head.

“You didn’t have to,” I said. He held his hand up and told me it was for both me and Cam. I opened it up and looked inside to find to tickets. “Please tell me these aren’t to a BTR show, like I love you guys and all but..”

“They’re for a Paramore Concert happening next month,” he said. “I’m going, James is going, Kendall and his girl Neche are going, and hopefully you and Camille are coming too.”
“That’s so sweet Logan, Thanks,” I told him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and hugged him. He was shocked a second but hugged me back. I pecked his cheek leaving a plumb mark. “Thanks for the wonderful party too.” 


Logan told me that the party was James’ idea and that I should go thank him. I walked over to James and threw my arms around him.

“Ahh that was the best birthday I’ve ever had!” I told him. “Thank you so much, I love you!”

James picked me up and spun around. He put me back down on the ground.

“You deserved it, you’re a nice girl and you’re probably the only person I’ve manage to be just friends with,” He said. “Happy Birthday Caitlyn.”

I went to peck his check but at the last second he had turned to face me, and I got his lips. I pulled away laughing so hard I couldn’t breathe, James had to hold on to me so I would stay standing.



“You little shit,” I said. James smiled at me.

“Hey, I’ve got a reputation of kissing every girl at the Palm Woods,” He said. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head against his shoulder and yawned. I went off to find Kendall and Carlos and thanked the two of them for the party as well, before I went upstairs and finally to bed after this long, wonderful day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's Playlist
01 Amazing Big Time Rush 24/7
02 Confetti Falling Big Time Rush 24/7

Yayyy
Caitlyn is 18!!!