Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Nineteen

It took a while to get through all the paperwork before my school would allow a non-student attend one of their events. James, Mrs Knight, and I managed to get it done in time for me to go Dress shopping with Roar. We went to this really nice dress shop and tried on at least a hundred dress each. By the end of the day i had chosen the gorgeous purple gown, and some new black heels. Roar got a knee length cream coloured dress, she didn’t need anything fancy because she was going to do a lot of running around.

While I went and paid for my dress, Roar took my phone and had texted James. She had only told him what colour my dress was so he could match his tie. When i found out I had quickly told him he didn’t need to match my dress because we weren’t dating. He insisted.

“So you and James,” Roar sang as we drove. I told her that he and I were just friends. “Mmhm, because friends give each other hickey’s, and take each other to Prom.”
“Friends go together for Prom all the time,” I said. “And for the Hickey, that was a one time heat of the moment thing. We’ve moved on from it why can’t you?”

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

It didn’t take long for Prom to finally roll around. Roar came over to my place that day and we spent the whole time getting ready. We did our own hair and make up, by we I mean I did it for the two of us. My hair was up in an elegant bun with a few of my wavy curls falling out around my neck and in front of my face. Roar asked me to put a braid on either side of her head and have them meet up in the back, and curl the rest of her hair.

My makeup was my classic black eyeliner, with some light sparkling lavender eyeshadow, and my signature plumb lipstick. Roar’s make up was very simple and natural looking. She said she didn’t need to be dolled up completely, most of her night would be spent behind the camera anyway. It wasn’t too long after that James knocked on the door to ‘pick’ us up. I opened the door to see him in a tux, black pants with a black jacket and a deep purple tie.

“You clean up quite well Mr Diamond,” James smiled at me laughed and took my hand in his and pecked it.
“You look stunning,” he told me.

He took out a purple corsage and put it around my wrist. We walked down to the palm woods parking lot and got in Roar’s car. We had picked up Jay and then made our way to the hotel where the prom was being held. The second we walked in James and I were flocked by people wanting his autograph.

“Sorry guys,” he said. “I’m here to spend time with Caitlyn, no autographs or pictures.”
“You could’ve signed some things for them,” I told him as everyone left us. He slipped his hand in mine.
“I’m here for you,” he told me. “Not fans.”


I smiled as he led me over to our table. He pulled the chair out for me before I sat down. He sat next to me. Dinner went well, Roar was able to sit with us a while before going to photograph couples.
It was a pretty good time, until I saw him. I drew a sharp breath and squeezed James’s thigh under the table. I could feel my chest close in on me a bit. James immediately looked at me and whispered in my ear, asking if I was okay.

“Can we go home?” I asked. He raised an eyebrow at me.
“We haven’t gotten a picture, or danced, we’ve been here for just a little over an hour,” he pointed out. I looked over across the room.
“I-I know... it’s just...” I took a deep breath. “He’s here.... Jordan.”
“I don’t know who Jordan is,” he said.
“My ex,” I said. He gave me a confused lock as he traced a finger around his neck, asking if Jordan had given me the bruise last month. I nodded. He squeezed my hand and told me it was going to be okay, he wouldn’t leave me alone. I looked at him nervously.

“C’mon,” he said, standing as music started to play. “Let’s go dance.”

James pulled my hand but I was too scared to move. I kept looking across the room at Jordan. James knelt down in front of me, and put his hand on either side of my face.

“Cait, look at me, don’t look at him, look at me,” James said. My brown eyes lined up with his hazel ones. “You’re with me, he can’t hurt you. Okay?”

I clenched my jaw and nodded. James led me out to the dance floor and started to dance with me. It was actually pretty fun. Much more fun than prom back in Connecticut. James stayed with me, danced with me, I can’t even remember a second he took his eyes off me. We got our picture taken and then he said he needed to go to the bathroom. Within a minute of James walking away from the table, Jordan walked over to me, cornering me between a wall and a table.

“So, I see you showed up to Prom,” He said. “I thought it quote ‘wasn’t your thing’ unquote.”



I sighed. He had asked me to Prom the Monday after my birthday. I turned him down, as I wasn’t really planning on going. Now there was no way I could get out of this. Jordan moved closer to me.

“Who’s the new boy toy by the way?” He asked. I stayed silent, but he closed what little of a gap that was between us and started swaying. He breathed in my ear. “Baby, c’mon, you can tell me. Who is that pretty boy?”
“H-he’s my date tonight, just leave me alone...” I said quietly. Jordan smirked. 
“How about, you come dance with me?” He asked as the music switched to a slow song. I bit my lip. “Or you know... I could give James a run for his money.”



I looked at Jordan wide eyed. How did he know James? He had never been to the Palm Woods, and I had never told him I lived there.

“Oh, I’ve got you scared now, don’t I?” he asked. He offered his hand. I, grudgingly took it, and he led me out to the dance floor. He pulled me right into him. There was no space between us and my head was forced to rest on his shoulder. “You see, I have this little sister, Zoey. I got visit her at my parents often and she likes this band, you might be familliar with them, Big Time Rush?”

My whole body went tense. I need James, now. Jordan kept talking to me while we danced. He told me he was sorry for one he had done the day I stormed out. He didn’t mean to hurt me, or scare me. It was a load of bullshit, every abuser says. He told me that he still loved me and he hoped I would take him back.

“Jordan,” I said moving my head so I could look at him. “You might still love me, but I never loved you.”
“What are you talking about?” he asked. He mentioned all the fun times we had together, though it was mostly walking or making out. I shook my head.
“I never had strong feelings for you, it was fun and nice hanging out with you but I can’t do it anymore,” I said. He told me we were meant to be together. I noticed his grip on me got tighter. “Loosen up a bit.. you’re hurting me.”

“You’re lying, you did too love me,” he said. “Say that you loved me.”

“Why so you can continue to be delusional with a relationship that wasn’t built to last?” I asked. I shook my head.

“Let go of me, I don’t want to dance anymore.”

I tried to pull away but when I did he just grabbed my arm. I told him to let go and that he was hurting me, but he brought me into the coat room where there was no one around and push me against the wall. He demanded me to tell him I was in love with him. I shook my head and protested. He pulled me off the wall and slammed me extra hard this time, my head rebounded off the wall.

“Jordan let go of me!” I yelled. “Stop it! You’re hurting me!”
“SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME! STOP LYING AN ADMIT IT!” he yelled, spit flying off his teeth. I denied him time after time resulting in either being slapped, or slammed into the wall another three times. Luckily, the door to the coat closet opened, and in walked James. He pushed Jordan away from me and stood between the two of us.

“Leave,” James said. His voice was deeper than it usually was. His shoulders and chest were puffed out ever so slightly and he was standing straight. He was easily taller than Jordan by half a foot, and Jordan wasn’t strongly built, he was more of a runner. Jordan stared James down.
“Why should I?” Jordan asked. 
“If you don’t leave right now, I will tell every single person out there what you did to Cait,” James said. “I’ll get the cops involved. The whole deal. There won’t be a single person in this state that doesn’t know what kind of a sick fuck you are.”


I put my hand against my head. I felt a little dizzy, and I wasn’t sure if James had actually sworn or if I had imagined it. Jordan stared James down a bit longer, but he eventually left. James faced me and looked at me. He moved my bangs out of my face and looked me in the eyes.

“Are you alright?” he asked. I nodded.
“I think so, just a little dizzy,” I told him. James asked if I wanted to go home, I nodded and then held my head in my hands. “Yea.”
James quickly called Logan and asked if he could come pick us up. We walked out of the coat closet and found Roar and Jay by the photograph area. We told them that we decided to go home early and said our good byes. Roar had this smirk on her face, I could tell she was thinking we were going home early to sleep with each other. I made a point to roll my eyes at her.

James and I walked out the front doors to the hotel and stood by the curb. I rubbed my shoulders as the night air was much colder than it was inside the building. James put his tux jacket on my shoulders, and wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned my head into his chest, as he rubbed his thumb in circles. Logan got there after what seemed like a much too long wait. He asked why we left and James looked at me asking if it was okay to tell him.

“You know that boyfriend i broke up with last month?” I asked. Logan nodded. “He tried to choke me a month ago, and then tonight he smacked me up a bit and shoved me into a wall.”

“Are you okay?” Logan asked. He looked at me, and held my face in his hands looking directly into my eyes. To say I melted would be an understatement, as I nearly fell over.
“I just want to go home, have an advil and sleep,” I said. I looked between the two of them. “Do you think mrs knight would mind me sleeping on the couch? My dad and Cam are out this weekend and I don’t want to be alone.”


Logan said he could talk to her about it. We all piled in Logan’s car and went off back to the Palm Woods. Mrs Knight was more than welcoming to let me sleep on the couch. She brought me a pillow and some blankets while Kendall lent me some sweat pants, and James leant me an old shirt. While I was about to fall asleep I heard someone walking around the apartment. I grabbed my phone to search the room to see Logan with a pillow and blanket under his arms.

“What are you doing?” I asked. “Besides scaring me half to death.”

“I wanted to sleep out here and make sure you’re okay,” Logan said. He threw his things on the couch adjacent to mine and laid down. I thanked him as I snuggled into my pillow and feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's playlist
01 We Are Young Fun. Single

So I've decided that I am going to make a sequel to this story because I feel like it starting to get long. It'll probably be a few more chapters, like maybe twenty three/twenty four? There will be a short hiatus of maybe a month/ a month and a half for me to plan out what should happen and start to write it.

Maybe if i get questions for the following characters I can make a little big brother like interview thing, you know where they each sit down in a room in front of a camera and talk? I have 3 questions so far and I could use some more. The Characters in this panel are:

Camille
Caitlyn
James
Logan
Jay
Aurora

It used to be Mr Roberts, Cait and Cam's dad, but I don't thing anyone really has any questions about him so he's been replaced with Aurora because she's Cait's best friend. Send in your questions please and during my hiatus if i have enough I'll post that.
Thank you guys (especially Neche) for supporting this story so far I hope you guys like it, and continue to.

Speaking of Neche she's writing a wonderful btr fanfic herself, and you should all go read it because I told you to!