Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Eight

Aurora was extremely pissed after she had found out about Jordan, and she was completely enraged when she walked in on us making out. She wouldn’t tell me why she hated him, so I dropped the subject until Monday when he walked over to our table at lunch and kissed me. I smiled as he sat down and put his arm around my shoulder. Jay and Aurora stared at us in complete and utter disbelief.

“Tell me that this is a joke,” Jay said. “You’re not dating him.”
“He hasn’t exactly asked me,” I replied wrapping my arms around his torso and leaning my head on his chest. Jordan joked about how inviting me to his party wasn’t official enough for me.

After a few weeks of Jordan and I dating Roar and Jay had gotten over whatever reason it was they hated him. At least that how they made it seem when he was with us, or when I was with them. They didn’t talk to me about him, and I wouldn’t bring him up. If I thought that my schedule was busy before, now it would be over worked. I hung out with Jordan twice a week (never at my house), had study group with Roar and Jay Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, worked anywhere from three to four nights of the week, plus did my homework and ran with James. I could barely get five minutes to myself.

Friday night I went to Aurora’s to study. Jay and i sat up in her room with some Vitamin String Quartet Playing, some food trays of fruits and veggies. Pens and sticky notes littered around the room. These were all little things that Aurora did to make the place feel more real. I sat down on a bean bag chair and opened my books. Jay looked at me.

“Are you okay?” he asked. Usually we would talk for a few minutes before studying to relax from a long day at school.
“I don’t want to talk about it,” I mutter flipping through the pages of my book. Roar asked if Jordan had done something wrong. “No he hasn’t, and I said I don’t want to talk about it.”

The pressed on, asking what Jordan did, why didn’t I want them to know, how bad was it, did they need to go ruff him up. I slammed my book shut.

“Jordan didn’t do anything wrong okay!?” I said. “My mother is a bitch!”
“I thought your sister was the bitch?” Jay asked. I told him the trait must run in our family. 
“Okay, spill, what happened?” Roar asked.

I told them how last night I had gotten home from work, to find Logan and Camille sucking face in the living room. So I went to my room instead of watching tv. Only to go on Facebook to have my mom message me. She had asked me what Camille’s phone number was so I gave it to her and asked why she needed it. She was making Camille a bridesmaid for her wedding. Before I had even questioned about my place in the wedding she told me I wasn’t allowed near it, because I had already tried to break up her and she sweet heart once and she wouldn’t let me do it again.

When I heard Cam squeal with glee from the living room I went out there. She was looking happy, maybe even victorious when she saw me. Logan how ever looked at me and seemed kind of upset. I asked Camille if mom had just called her. She nodded and told me exactly what mom said she was going to ask her. When I asked what day the wedding was she told me it was our birthday.

“You’re mom is getting married on your birthday and won’t let you be there!?” The two screamed. I nodded.
“And Camille is just rubbing it in my face,” I said. I sighed and took out my phone. Jay asked what I was doing. “Texting James to see if we can go on a run tonight when I get home.”

After I texted, Roar changed the subject back to studying. We went over our notes, wrote out things on our stickies, ate some of the snacks. We ended up studying until it got dark out. Jay offered to drive me back to the Palm Woods. I went to walk through the park, James couldn’t go on a run because he was on a date. I wrapped my arms around myself as the cold breeze blew by.

“Caitlyn, why are you out here?” someone asked. I turned around to see Logan. I sighed and roll my eyes.
“What do you want from me?” I asked. He took off the cardigan that he was wearing and moved closer to me.
“I just got back from the studio, why are you out here with out a jacket?” he asked. He tried to put the cardigan around me but I lightly shoved him away.
“Camille will be pissed at you,” I said. Logan looked at me and said he didn’t care and wrapped the cardigan around my shoulders. He even buttoned up the first button so it would fall off. He looked at me, softly he asked me one last time why I was out here. “I just... I needed to clear my head.”
“Yea, I bet, I’m sorry Camille is being so in your face about this whole thing,” He replied. I clenched my jaw and nodded. Logan looked at me thinking a moment. “Do you... like frozen yogurt?”

I raised an eyebrow at him. He said he knew this really good place the served frozen yogurt, and offered to take me there. I put my arms through the sleeves of his cardigan, I buttoned up the other buttons while looking at looking.

“Camille wouldn’t like that,” I said.

He shrugged, grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to his car. He drove to this cute little frozen yogurt shop and bought two large low fat frozen yogurt with strawberries. He handed me one as we went and sat down at a booth. He handed me a plastic spoon to eat my FroYo with and sat across from me. I was silent, but only for a few seconds.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t stop myself from asking,” I started.
“How many times have I brought Camille here?” he asked. I nodded looking down at my yogurt. “Never, actually.”

I smiled. Logan and I talked and ate FroYo. He asked me how I was liking L.A now that i had been here for two months, and I asked him what he thought about it. He asked me about school, and what was going on between me and James. I didn’t want him to tell Cam the truth so I just said what was going on between me and James was strictly between James and I. I could’ve sworn Logan looked a little upset, maybe even jealous. We finished our FroYo we walked to his car, on our way Logan asked what I was doing in the wedding. I didn’t say anything until we got in his car, and then I started bawling.
“Woah, what’s wrong?” He asked. I sniffled and pulled my legs up to my chest.
“My mother hates me...” I wept. Logan looked at me confused. “Sh-she thinks I will r-r-ruin her wedding, b-b-because Hank and I.. hate. Each. Other.”
“What do you mean? What are you talking about?” he asked.

I told him about when my mother had dropped me off at the airport. I had told her that Hank was a huge dick to me, and even here, when she wasn’t around. I told her that I would stay but I wouldn’t stay where he was. She had a choice and it was me or Him.

“She chose him?” he asked. I nodded. Logan got out of the car, and i thought for a moment he was going to leave me, but then he opened my door and wrapped his arms around me. He held me while I cried, he rubbed my back and tried to soothe me. I had stopped after a while but he still stood there with his arms around me. I let him hold me for a good five minutes before I took a deep inhale of his scent.

“We should get back to the Palm Woods,” I told him. He nodded and climbed back into the car. We rode back to the Palm Woods in silence. It wasn’t until Logan parked his car that I had spoke. “I want to be friends with you...”

Logan looked over at me and was about to speak. I cut him off.

“But Camille is my sister, and it’s hard enough living with her when she acts like I’m trying to steal you from her,” I told him. Logan was still looking at me. “So it’s probably best we don’t become friends.”
“Or..” Logan said. “We could be secret friends.”
“Logan,” I shook my head.
“I want to be friends with you too, you’re really cool, your mom whatever her problem is, is wrong about you,” he told me. I clenched my jaw and a single tear welled up in both my eyes. Logan leaned over and wiped the tear away. “What do you say? Secret friends?”

“Secret friends.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's Playlist:
01. Gone Gone Gone Phillip Phillips The World From The....
Other Side Of The Moon