Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Seven

My packed daily schedule made it feel like Saturday came by fast. I had told my dad I would be sleeping over at Aurora’s, which wasn’t a lie because that’s what I intended to to do, and Aurora’s Parents were out for the weekend. I didn’t feel bad about lying, I lied to my mom many times about where I was or where I would go just to get out of the house and away from Hank. I felt it was something teenagers just did.

On Saturday, I went for a run at noon with James, then I got ready to ‘go to the movies’. I packed clothes to wear the next day, and my pjs. I figured Aurora would lend me clothes to go to the party in. Aurora came to get me at one. Before I left Camille said good by to me and gave me a hug. She had become a lot nicer know that she thought I was hooking up with James. Aurora and I went down to the parking lot and got in her car.

“So, we’re going to this party, we don’t know who the host is,” she said. “And you were invited by a guy you don’t know? This doesn’t sound sketchy.”
“Relax, we can go to the address at eight and if it looks sketchy then we can dip,” I told her. Roar laughed as she started the car.
“So, I was thinking,” she said as she drove and took a turn in the opposite direction than her house. “We should go shopping.”

I thought about it. We could go shopping, I had enough money in my bank account that I could get a new outfit. I looked at roar and nodded saying we should do it, and we were off to the mall. We tried on so many things, even a few expensive dresses for fun. Once we had bought ourselves new outfits, we went to look at make up. I got some BB cream, new liquid eyeliner, red lipstick, and a black eye shadow.

After our spending we continued to walk around the mall, while indulging in some Iced Coffee from a Starbucks kiosk. We sat down in the massage chairs that were set out in the mall. Roar put a few dollars in each of them so we could relax for a bit. I took out my phone so I could check out my hair. A bad thing about how packed my schedule was made it hard for me to be able to re-dye it. My dark brown roots were coming in big time. I put my hand up to them, they had to be nearly two inches.

“Wanna go to a Salon?” she asked. I looked at her.
“Is there one here?” I inquired. She shook her head but told me she knew where one was.

We went to this Hair salon, and were there for a good hour. The stylist had washed my hair, trimmed it up, bleached it, and gave me and ombré style plus dyed the entire bottom layer of my hair. The tips and bottom layer of my hair were baby blue up to about halfway to my head. It looked really cute and was exact shade of the new earrings that I had bought. After ward we went back to Aurora’s house and had just enough time to get ready.

I straightened my hair, then put on the new out fit I had just bought. A white tank top with a drawing of a shark’s open mouth on it, and a pair of dark red, denim short shorts. They had little gold studs on the right leg. I slipped on my new grey and baby blue high top shoes over top of my white crew socks. I put in my new earrings, baby blue pentagons with a golden diamond shape coming out of them.

Roar, staying true to her hipster fashion, wore galaxy jeggings, and a tank top with a sketch of a rib cage and pelvic bones on it. She paired it with these black dangly triangle earrrings, a golden leaf cuff bracelet, and these black ankle boots with studs poking out all over. She had bought the same black eyeliner as me and lightly outlined her eyes with it, and then put on a nice layer of dark blue eyeshadow, and a nice light pink lipstick on her lips. I put on my brand new red lipstick, and bold eyeliner after deciding to leave my eyeshadow for another day.

We hopped into Roar’s car once again and were off to the party.

-----------

We drove up to the address to find this huge house with a bunch of cars parked outside. I looked a Roar and she muttered something about how I still didn’t know the guy as we got out of the car. I chuckled her as we walked over to the house, we didn’t even knock on the door we just walked right in. There were Teens pack into the place and the music was blasting. I looked to Roar who was just as shocked as me, clearly neither of us had been to a teen party.

We walked through the crowded hallway, and made our way. We didn’t know where we were going but we ended up in the living room. The music had been coming from this room, it was pretty loud but if you stood close enough to a person you could still hear them talk right into your ear. I knew this because as I walked through the living room, the guy who invited me walked right over to me.

“Hey you made it,” he said leaning his mouth by my ear. He was standing pretty close to me, which was kinda nice. I smiled. 
“Yea, I just love going to stranger’s parties,” I breathed in his ear. He laughed.
“My name is Jordan,” he said. “Can I, get you a drink?”

The rest of the night is a pretty big blur. I mean, I knew what happened it was just honestly blurred because I was pretty drunk. Jordan kept bringing me drinks, and I danced with a few people but whenever I went to dance with another guy, Jordan pulled me back over to him and danced with me. We were grinding on each other for a few hours before he moved his mouth near my ear again. This time though he had kissed my cheek. I turned around and pulled his face closer to mine and kissed his lips. He tasted the same way I did, like alcohol. He pulled me off upstairs to an empty room where we proceeded to lay on his bed and make out for an hour before Roar found me and dragged me back to her car. Jordan had walked out the convertible with us and stood just out side of it.

“See you at school Monday?” He asked. I nodded and leaned over the door to kiss him one last time, before Aurora pulled me down into the car buckled me in and drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's Playlist:
01. Ready Or Not Bridget Mendler Single
02. Ready To Go Panic! At The Disco Vices & Virtues
03. Bad Girl Matt Webb Coda & Jacket

I am so glad to see so many people enjoying this story!