Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 4 (Liam's P.O.V.)

Chapter 4 (Liam’s P.O.V.)

The sun was too bright. I groaned as I pulled the cover over my head. It was too early for this.

“Come on, Daddy Direction.”

The only response that Niall got was another groan.

“It’s time to get up. We have to be at the studio in an hour.” I listened as his voice grew fainter.

I pushed the covers down a little, squinting at the bright light. I rolled away from the windows, finally opening my eyes all the way. I needed to get up. I sighed as I forced my feet out from under the covers. I immediately felt the cold draft that was lingering in my room.

“This is a good morning, isn’t it?” I mumbled sarcastically to no one in particular. I rubbed my eyes as I head to my closet. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a white shirt before heading to shower.

After a ten minute steaming shower, I was ready to tackle the day. I walked out to the living room, taking a spot on the couch.

“Is everyone ready yet?” Harry asked as he walked into the room. Louis right behind him.

“Everyone but Zayn.” Niall replied as he walked in from the kitchen. “He was still getting ready last I checked.”

“Then you should check more often.” Zayn said smugly as he leaned on a door frame.

“Then what are we waiting for?” Louis asked, “To the bat mobile!” He threw a hand up in the air before charging for the door. We all smirked as we followed him to the door. Before I knew it, we were all loaded up in the van and heading for a studio.

“Okay,” Louis said, rubbing his hands together. “Shall we finish the conversation we started yesterday?” He was looking at me the whole time he was talking. I had a bad feeling about this.

“Yeah,” Niall added, “You never told us about the girl.”

Oh, boy. I was hoping they had forgotten about that, but I should have known better.

“Well, there really isn’t a lot to say.” I said as I scratched my head. “I saved her from some goon last night and then took her home.”

“Then,” Harry started, “how were you two talking on the phone last night?”

“She asked me to call her when I got back to make sure that I didn’t get jumped.”

“Wait,” Zayn leaned forward, “You got a girl’s number without even asking?”

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“Looks like Daddy’s playing it up.” Louis said as he nudged me with his elbow.

“Oh, knock it off.” I shrugged away from him.

“So, did she know who you were?”

I paused. Now that I thought about it, she hadn’t freaked out when she saw me or anything. It could have just been that she was still shaken up from the guy in the alley, but she didn’t seem to be expecting me to say my name was Liam on the phone.

“I don’t think she did.” I said, not looking up at the boys yet. “At least, she didn’t at the time.”

“You mean…she wasn’t a fan girl?” an Irish accent sounded from the back seat.

I looked up, “Yeah, I suppose she isn’t.”

“Well, I’ll be.” Zayn said from beside the blonde.

“It’s a miracle.” Louis fanned himself beside me. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Oh, knock it off guys.” I said.

Harry popped his head out from the front seat to look at me. “Why? Is Daddy getting embarrassed again?”

This only caused me to start blushing. Great, this was totally going to help my case.

“Ohhh!” Harry pointed at me with a goofy grin on his face. I glared at him, signaling to him that he was not safe.

“We’re here!” Louis said in a sing-song voice.

I gazed out the wind to see the same studio that we had used yesterday. It was kind of odd recording away from London, but we were making do since we were here.

“Well boys,” Louis said, rubbing his hands together, “Let’s go make some music.”

We piled out of the van, heading for the doors. By some miracle, there were no fans outside. How they hadn’t discovered that we were recording here was beyond me. They almost always figured out where we were going to be.

“So boys, what shall it be today?” Niall asked as he sat down and picked up his guitar.

“We could do,” Zayn spoke, “Change My Mind or Last First Kiss or Little Things?”

“I’m feeling Last First Kiss for starters.” Harry said as he found himself a seat by the sound board.

“Yeah,” Louis added. “That sounds like a great place to start.”

“Okay,” Niall said as he began to strum on his guitar.

I listened to the soft tune, waiting for my cue.

“Baby, I, I wanna know what you think when you're alone. Is it me? Yeah. Are you thinking of me? Yeah, oh.” That was when my mind began to wonder again. There she was again. Her brown hair cascading down her shoulder as her caramel eyes looked at me in worry.

‘I want to know you got home okay.’ Her voice sounded so sweet.

“Hey, earth to Liam!”

I snapped out of it, seeing Louis standing in front of me. He was waving his hand in front of my face.

“Ay, are you okay?” Zayn asked as he walked over to me.

Oh, boy. I was falling for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you guys go! Sorry for the wait!

I was trying to pick a song and didn't realize how well this one fit until I had already chosen it.

Well anyway, I hope you enjoy it! Later, Kiki