Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 6 (Liam's P.O.V.)

Chapter 6 (Liam’s P.O.V)

Recording was a minor catastrophe for me today. I couldn’t get Hannah out of my mind. I think the guys could tell, but they didn’t say anything to me. I was kind of grateful for that. They were even letting me have some alone time in my room right now.

“Maybe I’ll be better if I talk to her.” I mumbled to myself as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. My fingers swiftly glided across the screen of my phone and then I was calling her. I waited, listening to the sound of the rings. My heart began to beat faster and I felt as though I had something in my throat. I tried to calm myself as I listened to the ringing continue.

“Hey, sorry I can’t answer my phone right now. You know, duty calls. Just leave a message and I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.” My heart sank a little at the recording. The beep filled my ears and I suddenly realized I didn’t know what to say.

“Um…hey Hannah. It’s Liam. I was just calling to check up on you and see how things were. I guess I’ll have to try again later. See you.” I pressed end on my phone and sighed. What was I thinking? I am just some random guy who she met a few nights ago. She gave me her number because she was freaked after what had happened and wanted to know I had made it home okay. There is no reason for me to be calling her.

‘But what about that feeling?’ I thought. I remembered clearly that feeling that coursed through me when we touched. The way she looked at me, I was sure she had felt it too. It had to mean something, didn’t it?

“Hey, are you okay?” a voice broke me from my thoughts. I looked to see Harry standing in the doorway to my room. He continued to lean on the door frame as he waited for an answer from me.

“Yeah.” I said, nodding.

“Mate,” he sighed as he walked over and sat on the side of my bed. “I can tell you’re not.”

I sighed back, “I just… can’t stop thinking about her.”

“Well, that’s kind of obvious.” Harry patted my shoulder, “You just stared at your phone for at least three minutes before I said something.”

I looked down, “I just…” I looked back up at Harry. “I need help.”

Harry raised an eyebrow at me, “Are you serious, mate?”

“Yeah, I have completely fallen for her.”

“What do you need me to do?”

I looked at him, “What do I do?”

Harry looked me in the eyes, “Don’t let her get away. Let her know how your feel.”

“But how can I?” I held up my phone, “She isn’t answering my calls.”

“She missed one call. Don’t freak out.”

I sighed. He was right. I couldn’t let this one missed call worry me. She was probably just doing something and could get to her phone. Maybe she was at work. Wait, I didn’t know what her job was. The more I thought about, the more I realized that didn’t really know a lot about her at all.

‘And she still has you wrapped around her little finger.’ I thought. It was true.

“So what are you going to do?”

I looked up to Harry with a small smile on my face.

“I’m not going to give up.”

“That’s the Daddy Direction I know.” Harry clapped me on the back as he stood up, “Come hang with the others.”

“I think I will.” I said I stood to my feet and followed him to the living room with the other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you guys go! Sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoy! Later, Kiki