‹ Prequel: That's Hockey, Baby

I Won't Give Up

Marry me

June 9th, 2010

"Is Pat nervous for tonight?" Abby asked as we entered the unfamiliar stadium.

I shrugged, " I wouldn't know."

"Don't worry, Jon gets really weird with me around playoffs too." Lindsey assured me.

"He's just been acting really strange and distant." I nodded as we found our seats.

___

"It's in! It's in! Why didn't the buzzer go off!" Abby jumped up.

"They won! Oh my god!!" I said, jumping along with the other girls.

We watched them lift the cup before security let us on the ice, each girl running to their husband or boyfriend. I nervously made my way to where Patrick was standing with his sisters, wondering if he would still be acting weird.

"Did you win?" I joked nervously as I approached him.

He smiled genuinely as he pulled me in for a hug. Before I knew what was happening, he was down on one knee.

" They say love is crazy. And it is. But I don’t want easy. I don’t want hard. I want crazy. I want the fights. The smiles. Laughs. Crying. Everything. It’s not going to be easy. It’s not going to be hard. At time’s it may be difficult. But I can promise you, during those times I’m never going to leave you. We may argue from time to time. I may be sleeping on the couch some nights. But it will be worth it. I promise to love you to the fullest. Till the very last day. Until you get tired of me and even when you do, I’ll still love you from everyday on after that. I love you so much, more than I ever thought possible, and I can't imagine living my life without you in it."

"You're babbling." I joked lightly, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Ella Alexa Watson, will you marry me?"

I was speechless as I nodded, reaching out my shaking hand for him to put the beautiful diamond on it. As he slid it on, I jumped into his arms.

"Don't cry, I thought you said you never cry?" He joked as he held me tightly.

I laughed as he wiped away a tear.

"Mrs. Kane, I like the sound of that." He smiled before leaning in to kiss me.

"I love the sound of it."
♠ ♠ ♠
wooo sequel! surprise surprise they're married lol, not that the title gave it away or anything:) I'm still sorting out everything for this story so chapter one should be posted in the next couple of days! This prologue is actually pretty crappy, but I made my layout and decided on a title so I figured why not post it while you guys wait for the actual story:)