My Janey

Prologue

You know those people who are just good at everything? The ones that can try any sport without knowing anything about it but still master it. The type of person who never got a bad grade in school no matter how little they studied. Well that was my Janey. She would forever be the best at everything she tried.

Maybe that's why I never would have suspected underneath that perfect exterior was a dying girl. She wasn't as happy as I had assumed she was, being perfect was not all that its made to be. If only I had known I could have saved her, I'm sure of it. When she left me that cold November day I thought my world was over. It came crashing down the second it happened.

They found her in her closet rope tied around the rod her clothes usually hung only now it was her. It was her lifeless body that was found that night cold and gone. I would give anything to stop her from doing it. If only to finally tell her how I felt; because I never did get the chance.

I never got the chance to tell her I was so in love with her I felt like I was only whole when she was near. I would never get the chance to tell her she's my reason for waking up every morning and every night I only dream of her. She's my everything, Janey will always be my everything.

She's my shinning star in a world of darkness. Without her the world isn't as bright anymore. Without her it's like I'm not really here either; like I died with her that night.

I would do anything to have my Janey back. Anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is going to be a short and sad one. Eight chapters all together and none of them are very long, kinda my take on a Drabble. My sister has read six of the chapters already and cried on every single one, but she's emotional as it is. Let me know what you're thinking, feeling, predictions?

I'll have a 8tracks playlist ready for the next chapter.