Status: one and done.

She

1 | 1

How do I describe who she is?

She’s beautiful.

An understatement, to say the least. I have never seen something so lovely. Everything about her is wonderful. Her skin, the most delicate shade of porcelain I have ever seen. Her hair, long, soft, and flowing the most decadent color of chocolate. Her eyes, endless pools of blue. And her lips – Oh, god her lips- the most vibrant shade of candy pink.

She’s elegant.
The way she moves… so graceful like the ocean, hugging the shore. A grown man would fall to his knees with just one light touch of her hand. Her smooth, subtle air of confidence, standing taller still among the crowd whose significance would seem to shrink in her presence.

She’s so alive.
Her head rearing back like an unbridled stallion as her candy pink smile lets loose the laughter of an angel. The sound chimes again and again, lulling me into a sweet daze from which I never want to wake. The way her cheeks flush with rose when she smiles. How she hangs off every single moment like an acrobat.

She is perfection.

She’s walking this way.

She’s walking past me.

I will never see her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello lovelies! I really hope you like this! it was kind of a free write that just poured out, and I thought it'd make a nice first attempt at a one shot-y drabble-y type thing. Please let me know what you think!