Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

Re united

It had been five years since I had seen my best friend Ryan Ross. Im from England and my name is Rebecca but preferred to be called Becca. I moved over to Las Vegas when I was 6 and met the wonderful boy called Ryan Ross. Unfortunately I switched schools when I was 12 but was still in Las Vegas and spent my spare time with Ryan until my parents made me go to university in London. I studied music and was coming back to Las Vegas to help Ryan with his band because I am able to help co produce the album for them. I was so excited I hadn’t seen this boy for five years and I was planning on surprising him in Las Vegas.
I was moving into my new apartment I had been saving up for and it was perfect. It was quite spacious and in the living room my two guitars and my two bass guitars were hanging on the wall in the corner next to some amps and one microphone they chucked in for free. Everything was set up and I was ecstatic. I unpacked and then made my way to the address I heard Ryan was still working at. The music shop in Las Vegas were we spent a lot of our free time practising singing.
I went through the door and got welcomes from old friends who worked there. I was still getting used to hearing all the American accents from being back in England. They told me he was downstairs playing with some of his bandmates. I heard all about these boys and for a fact I was really close with another friend they were hanging with. Dallon Weekes. He came over for about half a year when I was in uni to give music students advice etc. Well also he didn’t know I was coming back over. I went to England when I was 18 so now I am 23. I went down the stairs and stood in the door frame as they concentrated on playing. Ryan was facing me with his head down concentrating but eventually he looked up and had a face of shock.
“Becca?” he said unsurely putting his guitar down.
“In the skin Ross” I said with a smile.
He bounded over to me and nearly squeezed me to death “don’t tell me, you have finally moved back over here to work with us without telling me”.
I nodded as he pulled out to face me.
“bitch” he said ruffling my hair.
I turned my head to Dallon and raised an eyebrow.
“B?” he whispered
Dallon had a nickname only I let him call me and it was just B.
“Come here” I said with tears in my eyes.
We both got so emotional because we literally spent 6 months glued to each other and when he had to suddenly leave it was hard for both of us.
He towered over me and picked me up in a hug and gently place me down.
“so he wasn’t lying then when he met you?” Ryan said laughing to himself.
I smacked his shoulder making him whine and other boys laugh.
I saw Spencer laughing and Jon smiling like a crazy man and then there was a face that I did not recognise but god it was something else.
He stood up and offered me his hand to shake “Brendon” he said with a smile. I realised I was staring at him and quickly shook his hand “Becca” I said.
The guys carried on practising and Dallon took me out to lunch. As we went up the stairs I said “ok you didn’t tell me you had a really hot friend in the band” I said blushing and Dallon just laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy this opening chapter!