Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

Singing

A couple of days later I finished unpacking my bags and went over to my beautiful guitars and microphone. I hadn’t jammed out in a long time. I put one of my favourite bands on (Biffy Clyro) and played the song ‘Folding stars’ through my speakers. Instead of playing myself I went and started placing my photo frames around my living room of several memories, me with Ryan, Spencer and Jon at school, photos of uni friends and one of me and Dallon at a fancy dress party he made me go to with him. I smiled as the music started playing and I sung at the top of my lungs.
Take a long hard look at yourself
How did you end up here
The blood drips like red inverted balloons
Tomorrow is a promise to no one
If you want, follow me and I'll lead you inside
You don't have to run and hide
Eleanor, Eleanor
I would do anything for another minute with you
Cause its not getting easier
Its not getting easier
In a bedroom with no windows or doors
All the happy people are crying
You can't hold a gaze for a second or two
It always ends in total darkness
If you want, follow me and I'll lead you inside
You don't have to run and hide
Eleanor, Eleanor
I would do anything for another minute with you
Cause its not getting easier
Its not getting easier
You will be folding stars, Eleanor
You can't ever understand
You can't ever understand
It's not getting easier
It's not getting easier
It ends in a place, with no love only hate
And a mirror reflecting the truth
In your eyes, in your face
You can't wash it away from your cold, cold heart
Eleanor, Eleanor
I would do anything for another minute with you
Cause its not getting easier
Its not getting easier
You will be folding stars, Eleanor
You can't ever understand
You can't ever understand
It's not getting easier
It's not getting easier
It's not getting easier
Not getting easier
I hope that you're folding stars
BRENDON POV
I walked behind Spencer, Jon, Dallon and Ryan on our way to Becca’s apartment. I was taking in the surroundings and it seemed like a nice enough place to live. As we got closer we heard distant music and somebody singing. I saw all the boys looking at each other eagerly.
“ohh she has still got it then” Ryan smirked picking up his pace jogging down to her apartment.
“is that Becca?” I said unsurely.
“yeah” Dallon said “she has an amazing voice, it matches with yours perfectly” he said and I thought exactly the same.
Ryan banged on the door and Becca opened it quickly.
“what the fuck man? Just bash my door down why don’t you” she said chuckling as we all filed in. I was last in and she gave me a gentle smile and I winked at her and she immediately looked down and blushed. Why did I do that? I never usually do that. I have a girlfriend.
“you know your voice has got like ten times better Becca” Ryan said to her as she turned the music off.
“really?” she mumbled un aware of her talent.
“holy shit your voice is amazing” I blurted out suddenly realising what I said.
“aw thanks I have listened to your stuff and yours isn’t half bad” she said playfully making me look up at her and do my all time embarrassing cheesy smile.
We all ended up spending the day at Becca’s singing and jamming out together until we all crashed in her living room. We were both the last ones up watching a film and we ended up falling asleep next to each other on the floor. I couldn’t help but stay up and admire her while she slept. Not in a creepy way but she was so beautiful. Shame that I had a girlfriend who didn’t let me get a word in edge ways. Oh god im in the shit now.