Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

pre birthday gifts

I woke up the next day feeling a little bit better and noticed Brendon playing on his phone laying on his side next to me. I wiggled over and but the rest of the duvet over him so I was right up against his chest.
“what you doing?” I said looking at his phone.
“just going through twitter” he said kissing the top of my head.
“you havnt been on it for a while I have noticed” I said
He nodded and then said “I took a cute photo of you sleeping though”
“what?” I said turning to face him.
“does it help that 99% of people who replied thought you looked adorable” he said giving me his puppy dog eyes.
I put my hands over my eyes and said “nope I will not look into your eyes, you cant make me”.
He laughed and rolled me onto my back and sat ontop of me putting his hands around my wrists.
“come on” he cooed making me laugh.
“no” I shouted.
He pulled them away and I still had my eyes shut.
“hey im shirtless” he said “you need to open your eyes for that”.
I shook my head and he sighed.
“come on... for me” he whispered into my ear making me shiver. I opened one eye to see him smirking in victory. I finally opened both and he smiled down at me. He leaned down and kissed me deeply and mumbled ‘sorry’.
“fine. I forgive you” I said pulling his lips back down to mine.
He flopped his body ontop of mine and pulled the duvet over his back.
“I was thinking we could go out for lunch today” Brendon said
“to where exactly” I asked
“wherever you want to go” he said smiling and standing up going into the bathroom.
A couple of hours later we were at the local shopping centre just wondering around until we felt like getting lunch. I saw a book store and said
“Bren I’m going in here do you want to come in?” I said this even though I knew the answer already.
“nah its alright I will go look somewhere else, I’ll come and find you once im bored.” He said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and went.
I spent about 20 minutes in there but didn’t get anything. As I walked out I saw Brendon walking over smirking. He was holding a white bag and I asked him what he got.
“I guess it’s a somewhat early birthday present for me” he smirked.
I opened it and inside the white bag was a Victoria secrets bag filled with matching bra and underwear set. It was black and lacy with red ribbon bits on it. Basically something Brendon knew I would never have the courage to buy. He wiggled his eyebrows at me and started walking his hand entwined with mine. He was like a little school boy. I had never done anything like that before and its not like I can exactly go up the boys in the house and go how does this look I’m wearing it for Brendon. I guess since Penny is still here I will have to ask her opinion.
“are we getting lunch now” he asked and I nodded as we headed towards the food court. Thankfully it was a weekday so not many people were here so he might not get noticed as much.