Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

Welcome Home

The boys had been away for 2 weeks on a short Europe tour and I had stayed back to look after the house with Dallon now that both Brendon and Ryan decided they wanted a dog each. I cant complain though Brendon’s dog Bogart was the cutest thing.
I was tidying up the last bits of the house as Dallon went to pick the boys up from the airport. I had also ordered a Chinese take away that should arrive as the boys come in.
I was upstairs when they came back as they ran through the door like a herd of elephants. I chuckled to myself as I saw them all come upstairs to their rooms. They all said hi to me and then ran back downstairs as the food had arrived.
Brendon eventually came upstairs carrying an excited Bogart squirming in his arms.
“yea I missed you too buddy” he said as Bogart barked and liked Brendon’s face. Brendon eventually put him down and walked over to me.
“hey beautiful” he said holding my waist. He leaned in and kissed me softly smiling. I put my hands around the back of his head and kissed him forcefully. He ran his hands under my shirt and pulled me closer to him. His hand moved to the back of my bra and he smirked against my lips.
“is that what I think it is?” he said as his voice had got deeper.
“maybe” I said walking past him and down the stairs. I had put on the matching bra and pant set he had picked out before he went away. I saw his face was beaming with happiness and he followed me like a helpless puppy down to the living room where all the food was.
The boys were telling me and Dallon all of their stories from the trip whilst we had dinner. Ryan had put on a film for us all to watch and I snuggled into Brendon’s side as he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on top of mine which was leaning on his chest.
When the film ended we all dispersed up into our rooms. I was just putting my phone on to charge when Brendon’s hands wrapped around my waist.
“hi Bren” I said as he spun me around to face him.
“hi” he mumbled as he brought his lips to mine.
He slowly walked me back so I was leaning against the wall. He started to kiss along jaw and my neck smiling as he did so. My fingers found my way to his shirt as I tugged it off of him and onto the floor. He started to undo my trousers as his lips joined mine again and we deepened the kiss. Eventually we were stripped of our tops and trousers and I was standing there in my bra and underwear and him in just his boxers.
“I missed you so much Bec” he said as he carried me to the bed and hovered over the top of me.
I pulled his head down for a kiss “me too Bren” I said.
He smiled and kissed me again and again.
I woke up facing Brendon’s pale chest and his limbs wrapped around mine. All of our clothes had been thrown across the floor. I was disturbed from my thoughts when Brendon’s fingers traced along my collar bone.
“we need to do that more often” he said his big brown eyes looking at me.
“indeed we do” I said running a finger down his bare stomach.
He smirked at me and pulled me closer to him.