Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

Showtime

It was nice being back on a tour routine and especially now the panic boys were doing a tour with Fall Out Boy and New Politics. I was watching Fall Out Boy soundcheck when Dallon came and sat in one of the seats in the arena next to me.
“hey B” he said nudging me
“hey” I said smiling at him “what’s up?”
“huh nothing” he said looking away
“come on you must have something to tell me, don’t chicken out now” I said raising my eyebrow at him.
“or what?” he said
I started furiously tickling him and had him trapped
“ok! OK! OK!” he said between pants of trying to get his breath back “Brendon keeps asking me if you are dating anyone at the moment”
I chuckled “and why couldn’t he ask me himself”
“see that’s what I suggested but apparently this way is easier” Dallon said smirking “wont that be great?” he said looking around the arena
“what would be great?” I asked
“having you two back together, the cutest couple ever” he said “apart from myself and Breezy” he said under his breath making me laugh.
“come on you, everyone is getting ready for the show” Dallon said pulling me up. I had the perfect way to give Brendon his answer tonight.
The boys were by the side of the stage getting ready for their performance. Normally Brendon came on last so just before he went on I said
“Bren!” he turned around smiling at me and I held out my hand for him to take. He took it with some confusion and I quickly lent up to him and gave him a kiss and said “have a good show” and like that he was turned around and running onto the stage. He had a smile plastered over his face for the whole show and so did I until he did his back flip off the drums. That gives me a heart attack every time.
When their set had ended I was helping the guitar techs quickly sort out the last of FOBs guitar for their part of the show. The minute I stood up I got picked up by a sweaty Brendon who carried me over to their changing room. He put me down and locked the door before pushing me against it and kissed me hungrily. He stood there running his hands under my shirt and holding onto my hips as we kissed each other.
A thought popped into my head making me pull away “what about all the others” I said quietly out of breath
“on the bus” he quickly replied intending on getting back to what he had started. He started to kiss all the way down my neck and I moaned quietly into his shoulder. He had now moved his hands to my thighs and I lifted them up around his waist as he carried me over to the sofa. He lied me down gently hovering over me and kissed me again.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door making us both jump.
“brendon your on for 20 dollar nose bleed in 3” a man’s voice said. Brendon groaned and flopped on top of me.
“come on get up” I said pushing him up and sorting out his now ruffled hair “go get a shirt on and kill it” I said walking out of the room.