Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

Break Up's

BECCA POV
I had been seeing Richard for about 4 months now and we had both been avoiding a subject we knew was going to split us. He had to go over to New Zealand for a long period of time to film the Hobbit films. We met up and finally decided that it wasn’t going to work. He would be away, soon we were going back to the states to start on the next album and then go on tour. It was fun and we decided we would stay friends however well that would work out I have no idea.
I came back to the house it being empty apart from Brendon watching a film in his room. He saw me come in with tears down my face and jumped over and hugged me. He was just in his pyjama shorts but yet was so warm when he held me. I had told him what had happened in text after I left Richards and he had bottles of fizzy drinks by his bed my favourite crisps out and popcorn. I pulled out of the hug and he wiped my tears away with his thumbs and I stifled a laugh as I looked at all the food he had. I went to my room and got changed into my pyjamas and went and sat under the covers with Brendon and watched the film sitting next to him.
After a while I broke the silence saying “you never liked him did you?”
Brendon gulped and shook his head. I giggled a bit leaning on his side and resting my head on his shoulder “was you a bit jealous?” I said in a teasing manner.
“pfft no” he scoffed making me laugh at how obvious he was being.
I yawned and he looked down at me “do you wanna go bed missy?”
I nodded my head and fell back onto his pillow and he rolled his eyes “I meant your bed”.
“I never thought I would hear that from you” I said winking making him blush. I pulled his arm so he was lying on his side like me facing towards me.
“thank you Brendon” I said pulling the duvet over us.
“for what?” he said confused.
“for just...being your awesome amazing self” I said shutting my eyes.
I heard him chuckle and say “you too Bec, you too”.
I woke up the next morning next to Brendon with the light shining through the window as he forgot to shut the curtains.
I groaned and laid on my front placing my face in the pillow. Brendon stirred and stretched next to me and sat up. His hair was sticking up everywhere which I found amusing. I stood up and mumbled something about I am going to get breakfast as Brendon laid back down with a thump and went back to sleep.
I walked into the kitchen to see Ryan and Dallon eating, I gave them a small wave and sat next to the, yawning.
“so how did it go with Richard?” Dallon asked.
I nodded “ok I guess, no screaming or anything it was nice and calm. I hope we can stay friends but that might go downhill, I don’t think I will ever be able to forget him though” I mumbled.
“see you were cosy with Bren though” Ryan said winking.
“yeah he got all my favourite food out and I sat with him watching a movie and we both fell asleep” I said whilst pouring a glass of apple juice out.
“you looked cute though” Ryan said smiling.
“thanks I guess?”