Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

BBQ's

It had been two weeks since Brendon stormed out of the minivan, I had tried speaking to him but he wasn’t having any of it. Today Dallon was having a BBQ for his birthday and inviting the fall out boys over and he asked me if I wanted to see if Richard wanted to come. I had been talking to Richard a lot and met up with him at a coffee shop quickly after an interview he was doing. I rung Richard and he said he would come over in time for dinner because he was at his niece’s christening.
I had to do something to help cheer Brendon up and we always used to enjoy singing together. I grabbed Ryan and asked if he wanted to jam out on the guitars with me whilst we waited for everyone to arrive. He asked what I had in mind and I said Use Somebody by Kings Of Leon as it had been going round and round my head.
We started the song and saw Brendon pop his head around the door and sit on the stool with a smile. All three of us began to sing
I've been roaming around,
always looking down and all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you
and all you know and how you speak
Countless lovers
undercover of the street

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Off in the night while you live it up,
I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat

I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me, somebody

Go and let it out

Someone like you, somebody
Someone like you, somebody
Someone like you, somebody

I've been roaming around,
always looking down and all I see

We noticed as we were singing Jon was filming us for a youtube series thing called behind the scenes of Panic! At The Disco. I put the guitar down and walked in the kitchen to see Richard talking to Dallon.
Richard was holding his suit jacket in his hand along with his tie so he still had the suit trousers, shirt and waistcoat on. He had undone the top buttons of the shirt and rolled the sleeves up to his elbows.
“Richard!” I said holding my arms up and he bent down for a hug and squeezed me.
“hi Becca” he said pulling out and then he looked behind me “hi Brendon” he said and Brendon just replied with a mumble. I rolled my eyes facing Richard and mouthed ‘sorry’.
“let me take your coat” I said taking it and placing it upstairs in the spare bedroom.
I came back down to Ryan calling my name to come and sing with him. I walked in with Richard infront of me who said hi to everyone and sat on one of the breakfast bar type stools.
I looked around and said “where shall I sit?”
“here have my seat” Richard said standing up.
“no, you are a guest you sit.” I said waving him away.
“no I insist” he said grabbing my hand and leading me over to the chair.
“nope” I said folding my arms.
“fine we will have to compromise” he said smirking and pulled me down onto his lap.
“ok I guess that works” I said as he put his arms around my stomach to keep me up.
BRENDON POV
I watched as Richard put his hands around Becca’s waist and I saw Becca smile slightly and blush. I was starting to get over the fact I ruined my chances with Becca but now seeing Richard one of the most perfect people Becca could possibly be matched with I just have the urge for it to be ruined so I can have her. I saw the looks he gave her, it was the exact same ones I did when I first met her. Lingering stares, fiddling with clothing whilst talking to her because you don’t want to have to look her in the eye.
Becca and Ryan started singing again but this time to a more acoustic version of Time to Dance. The FOB lot and Spencer were outside helping Dallon with the BBQ and Jon was busy filming. I went off upstairs to go to the toilet and then sat in my room for a bit. I could hear them still singing downstairs and I sung softly to myself. The singing and music eventually stopped and I saw Richard, Jon and Ryan head outside and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
Becca popped her head round the door “you ok Bren?” she said with a concerned look in her eyes.
I just nodded making my reply short and sweet.
“well food is nearly ready so you better get in there quick” she said and next thing she left and was heading into the bathroom as I went downstairs.
What have I gotten myself into?