My Angel from Hell

Followed

L i s s e t t e
I walked down the street with my bestfriend. We we're going home from the football game at school. I noticed my shoe was untied so I bent down to tie it.
Arlene: Lizzy hurry up!
Lissette: comming!
I ran up to her.
Arlene: you know there's a shortcut through the woods?
Lissette: I don't wanna go alone though, its Lonely out there. There could be pedophiles out there!
Arlene: what crazy things are you saying? Theres no stupid pedophiles out there.
Lissette: fine! I'll take the shortcut.
Arlene: so this is my street, kay bye. Good luck.
Lissette: bye.
I walked until I got to the woods.
Lissette: I really shouldn't be doing this. But its cold, so okay.
My breath came out foggy, thats how cold it was. I walked and looked around. I followed the trail. It was darker here in the woods. It didn't smell good either. It smelled of dead animals. From behind me, I heard branches move. It wasn't windy, theres someone following me.
Lissette: he-hello? Is there anybody there?
I stopped walking and I looked around. The sound moved to my left. I turned, but I didn't see anyone. I continued walking. The sound of someone stepping on twigs got louder. I turned around. I started walking backwards.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone standing there watching me. When I turned, they were gone.
"Who are you?"
"Better run", someone said.
"What?" I started breathing heavily.
"Run", they repeated.
I turned fowards and started running. I ran as fast as I could. When I turned my head, I saw a shadow of someone chasing me.
"Stop!! Who are you!!?" I fell down and crashed into a tree.
"Run," they whispered.
I ran and ran trying to get out of the woods. The person was still chasing me. I ran and ran until I saw the light of the streets. I ran out of the woods and looked back. No one was following me anymore.....

"I'm telling you there was someone out there chasing me!"

"Lizzy calm down, it was probably just your imagination", my mom patted my back.

"I'm not crazy if thats what you're trying to tell me", I sat down.
I played with the sleeve of my jock jacket.

"It was nothing okay?"

"Mom, it wasn't just nothing, it was a person! I swear", I said following her out of the kitchen.

"Go to bed Liz, it's Late", she said pointing to the stairs.

"But its Friday", I said jumping up and down.

"What am I gonna do with you?", she chuckled.

"Love me, cause I'm your daughter", I smiled.

"Yeah, psh, right!" she said.

My name is Lissette Taylors, I go to Kimbal High, I'm 18 years old, and my parents are divorced. I live a little outwards of Richmond, Virginia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment for more(: