Demolition Lovers

The End

We all have our dreams. We all secretly dream that when we find that one person we can keep them by our side for the rest of our life.

We all know for a fact that we can't do that. You can't stay with someone you cherish more than anything until you both die. Life will always keep you two apart one way or another. It's the thrill of life. To try and learn from our mistakes. To try over and over again to make something fantastic even when shit is thrown at us. Sometimes you just can't take all the pain anymore. You simply can't bear with all the hurt in your little heart and you decide to do stupid things to relase the pain. You wouldn't think it would go farther than that. To you it was a simple one time thing, but to your loved one, it was his life that was flying away from him. You thought it wasn't damaging anyone. You didn't realize how bad it was killing his soul. You didn't realize that each time he found a new scar on your body he would sink deeper into the depression wagon. You thought that you could have everything. The love of your life and the blade. You didn't realize that your own husband thought you loved the blade more than him. You thought you were doing fine. All of your daily pain was released by a simple cut, and then you had the love of your life to come home to. You were so suck deep into your own mental peaceful garden that you didn't realize that every time you would look away, tears would sink down his face. You didn't realize the only reason why he was being so strong and so supportive of you was because he didn't want to cause a fight and lose you. Even if to him, he was the one that was destroying you, more and more each day.

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running


Did you ever even try? Did you try to make him the happiest man ever? Did you ever try to do something for him? In all your memories of him, it's always him that gives you gifts. That kisses you first. It's him that tells you he loves you first. He gave up his career and his family to be with you and asked you to marry him. He accepts the fact that you fall asleep on him almost every night, without a simple kiss. He's the one that got your name tattooed on his forehead to show you how much you actually mean to him.

What did you ever do for him? You've never even bought him a gift for christmas because to you it was a stupid occasion. You've never once celebrated his birthday, never kissed him because you wanted to. You've always gave in to his kiss and you've only ever allowed yourself to hug him. You've never told him that you love him and you've never even said more than ''me too''. You gave him up for four months for a fucking job at McDonalds. You never even told your family about him because you were scared of how they would see you. Even when he got rejected by his family for telling them exactly what you wanted him to. That he loves you more than he loves them, you couldn't even try to be sad for him. You were sad for yourself because you didn't want your parents to react like his did and you almost never made love to him. Not that you didn't love doing so, it was just that you weren't that kind of guy. Let me tell you about compromise Chad. He gave up his life for you and in return you can't give him psysical contact? I know you've never been good with people, and you don't know how to deal with feelings, but seriously. Here you are, crying because you just learned that Nick, the man you have said but never really proved is the love of your life, has really bad depression that eats him alive. So bad that if it continues like this, in a month he'll kill himself. Which means you won't have a puppet to do everything you want anymore. You won't have a magnet to toy with anymore. You won't have someone's heart to take advantage of.

The sad thing is that you never wanted things to be that way. You always wanted to be happy and you were with him. You've always been the happiest in your entire life, each time you would see his smile shinning through the room. Lightening up your day like nothing else.

You never made a big deal out of your bad self harm habit. You didn't even try to talk about it so he could at least know it's not his fault you are fucked up. That you did all of it yourself and you never took a second to elaborate on the fact that each time he would kiss a new scar on your body, you could feel his tears falling at the place his soft mouth placed a kiss.

Lets face it, you don't have him anymore. Not that he would ever break up with you but he isn't even himself anymore. The man you are dating isn't that shinning person he used to be. He is a shell of a love that would do everything to make you happy. You know it's that matter that broke him. He never cared about how he would become and how he would feel. You came first because he was truely, madly, deeply in love with you.

Now you don't have the love of your life by your side anymore. You just have a crying shell of the one he once was, your depressing old records and your blade.

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of everything
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

Until the end, until this pool of blood
Until this, I mean this, I mean this
Until the end of...

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

But this time, we'll show them
We'll show them all how much we mean
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of every...

All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this

As lead rains, will pass on through our phantoms
Forever, forever
Like scarecrows that fuel this flame we're burning
Forever, and ever
Know how much I want to show you you're the only one
Like a bed of roses there's a dozen reasons in this gun

And as we're falling down, and in this pool of blood
And as we're touching hands, and as we're falling down
And in this pool of blood, and as we're falling down
I'll see your eyes, and in this pool of blood
I'll meet your eyes, I mean this forever