Rosie

Chapter 7

Matt closed the front door after saying goodbye to his kids before they left with Jimmy. Even though he loved and cherished his children, he was excited to have some alone time with Rosie.

He was a little nervous seeing as there was a good chance that he and Rosie could be doing something sexual and he wanted their first sexual experience to be fucking incredible for her. She had told him early on in their relationship that she had not done many sexual things with her previous boyfriends. She'd had sex, but only what Matt could consider were basics.
He'd done just about everything when it came to sex. He'd had plenty of hook ups on tour and his ex-wife was very adventurous.

That didn't mean he expected Rosie to do all those things. He'd show her things if she asked, but if she didn't - he'd still blow her mind and keep her satisfied.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by Rosie walking out from the kitchen, still clad in her bikini.

'Mattie, would you mind doing the dishes? I just wanna shower and get comfy and you know I hate leaving a sink full of dishes.'

'Of course, babe. Go do what you have to. I'll meet ya upstairs with some popcorn for our movie night?'

'Sounds good, honey' she smiled, walking up to him to give him a quick kiss before darting upstairs.

---------

After he'd finished the dishes and made the popcorn, Matt padded upstairs to his master suite. He heard Rosie blow drying her hair so he made himself comfy on the bed.

'Hey babe! What movie do you wanna watch?' Matt shouted whilst he flicked through Netflix.

The blow dryer was flicked off and a few moments, Rosie came out to stand in the doorway. When Matt looked away from the TV, the sight before him made his mouth water.

'Holy shit'

'What's wrong? Does it look bad? It's not...sexy enough for you is it? I'm gonna go take it - ' Rosie rambled on, not realizing Matt had gotten up so he could kiss her passionately to shut her up.

'You look incredible, sugar.It's definitely sexy enough. You don't even have to anything sexy for me to think you're sexy enough. You're incredibly gorgeous and fucking sexy as hell' Matt chuckled as Rosie blushed

She was clad in nothing but a simple white babydoll made of thin, gauzy material and a pair of matching underwear.

Rosie was too embarrassed to look him in the eyes, 'I thought we could....ya'know? I wanted to look nice for you'

'You look beautiful, Rosie. I've always thought you were gorgeous. Ever Since you moved next door, I've always been fond of you. Then you started to cook for me and oh god, it's been love for me ever since' he chuckled to try and clear the air and lessen the tension.

Rosie smiled bashfully and said nothing as she got up on her tip toes to kiss Matt.

He took the hint and with strong hands, he lifted Rosie so her legs wrapped around him.

Matt gently placed her on his California King bed and kissed down her chest before lifting the material over her cute round belly so that he could graze his lips across her soft skin.

She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen in his life. She didn't even have to try, she just glowed with happiness and love.

Rosie's blush spread to her chest as Matt slowly pulled her panties down her legs. She hadn't had sex in a long time and judging by what she felt against her in the pool and just a moment ago, he would make her feel like a virgin all over again.

'Be gentle with me, Mattie.'

'Always, my love.'

They shared a passionate kiss before Matt leaned back down to bury his face in her pussy.

He felt like the luckiest son of a bitch in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not full on sexy time but I wanted to give you guys something seeing as I haven't updated in months. Hope you like :)