Status: Hopefully I'll be able to update soon! Coming within the next week!

If and When We Don't Take Medication

Chapter One- Video

Disclaimer: Nicole is an OC and you seriously can't take her. Because she's me. If you take me hostage, I will cry. So will OC Nicole. So please don't. I don't Own Fall Out Boy, Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Joe Trohman, Andy Hurley, Youtube, Maroon 5, Fanpop, Google, Phones, Twitter, or any of the video games mentioned in this story. I do own nipo32, Nipo and any other username used in this story.

“Dude, you’ve got to check this out!” Pete calls to Patrick, who is on the other side of the hotel room.

“What?” he asks, traveling across the room to his best friend’s side. On Pete’s phone is a video. He replays it. A young girl is on the screen, speaking. She looks a little high…Her friends walk in and out of the picture and she hugs a tree. She says a bunch of different, yet oddly strange, words and Patrick and Pete end up having their sides hurt from laughing. “Who is this chick?” he asks as Pete puts on another short video of her singing a Fall Out Boy song. She finishes and Pete finally replies.

“Her name is Nicole,” Pete laughs, putting his phone back in his pocket.

“Last name?”

“I don’t know,” he says. She has no info on herself other than this,” he says, pulling his phone back out and going to Nicole’s profile page on youtube and Google.

Hey, my name is Nicole. I’m a sixteen year old (maybe older now…) girl from a place you may not know. But, you probably know the general area. All I do is listen to music, say stupid stuff, read, and write. I’m absolutely in love with Fall Out Boy, Patrick Stump, and Maroon 5. If you wish to know more about me, friend me or follow me or like me or whatever you do on this site and you might get to know me better. Maybe…
Yeah, if you really want to get to know me, write on my wall on fanpop.com. My username is Nipo. Thanks. ;P

“To fanpop?” Patrick asks.

“To fanpop!” Pete replies, typing in the URL, getting an account (because you have to if you want to write on their wall), and going to Nicole’s page. “She’s definitely got a lot of fans,” Pete says, seeing the 963 fans of this young girl.

“What should we type?” Patrick asks like a little kid.

“Umm,” Pete says, thinking.

“Here, let me see your phone,” Patrick says and swipes Pete’s phone from him. Patrick types:

Hey, this is the ACTUAL Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz here…Andy and Joe are back here too. And we (Pete and I) watched the video you had of yourself on youtube…We looked at your profile and we watched some more of your videos. You have a great voice! Can we get to know more about you?

“She’s totally not going to believe that,” Andy says.

“Whoa!” Patrick says, jumping slightly. Andy appeared from out of nowhere behind him and Pete.

“Maybe she will,” Joe says as Pete and Patrick look over to see he’s on Andy’s right.

“Whatever, it’s already sent,” Patrick tells them as they look at the small screen of Pete’s phone. It shows Nipo’s wall.

“So, you just watched that video of her?”

“Yeah, have you seen it before?”

“Like, ten times. It’s hysterical!”

“I know!” Pete says as his phone vibrates. “She must be online, because she posted something on our wall.” The men look at the phone and Patrick reads aloud what she’s written.

“She says ‘I’m seriously going out on a limb chewed off by a shark here, but, I believe you. If you want to find out more on me, go onto Twitter, any of you, and follow me and private message me. I’ve tweeted crap to Patrick a lot, and my username is similar to this one, just with a lower case n and 32 after it. It might be difficult. PM me to tell me you got it right! I’ll PM you back within 5 minutes.’”

“Awesome! Get on your twitter, Patrick! Seeing how you’ve got my phone!” Pete says sarcastically enthusiastic. Patrick gets on his twitter account quickly and looks up ‘nipo32’. He comes to ‘nipo32’ with a picture of Sora as her background. He clicks it quickly and follows her, looking at her tweets to make sure she is the one. He PMs her faster than light, typing:

It’s Patrick, and I believe you are the one we talked to on fanpop five minutes ago.

“And now we wait,” Andy says and as soon as he does, she types back.

I believe I am. So, you guys want to know more about me? Well, you just got my twitter, last and first name, my youtube profile and my fanpop profile. Isn’t that enough? :P

“That was fast,” Pete says. "Type: 'We were wondering who you really are.'"

“Okay,” Patrick answers and types what he’s told. Nicole replies almost immediately.

I’m a girl who’s into music…and you. I’m addicted to video games and “If and When We Don’t Take Medication” which be a story I’m writing right now. It kinda has to go with your lyrics “Mama, If we don’t take medication, we won’t sleep for days, we won’t sleep for days.”

“What should I type next?” Patrick seems worried. They have moved to the couch instead of the corner of a room.

“Let me see my damn phone,” Pete says, snatching his phone back and quickly typing. “I put, 'That’s cool that you’re writing a story based on our lyrics. What’s it about? And, what type of VGs are you into?'”

“Cool,” Joe tells him.

I play KH, MK, Spyro, Smash Bros, Super Mario Bros, anything dealing with Mario, Anything dealing with the Nintendo DS and Nintendo brand, pretty much. The story is about this game to see what happens when someone doesn’t take their drugs. Those someones happen to be you guys. Haha, my dummies! Yeah, at first, ya’ll get ODed and then you get deprived from your drugs and you can’t sleep and you guys go insane, pleading with this figure in your heads to give back your medication. It’s in the POV of each of you in each part of the story, ending and beginning in 3rdPOV. I really hope I got part of what goes on in your heads, but I’ll never know for sure.

“Whoa, she’s writing about us! Isn’t that an honor?!” Andy rolls his eyes.

“Hey, at least it’s not any of the Peterick shit or about one of us getting it on with some chick,” Patrick tells him. “It is kind of a cool plot, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, I mean, who wouldn’t want to find out what happens when some person gets deprived from their mental drugs?” Pete chuckles.

That actually seems interesting…Better than the “other” stories we’ve read on ourselves! And, we’re into a lot of the same video games! So, where are you from?

Is what Pete PMs.

Wow, that’s the best praise I’ve ever gotten from anyone, thanks. I’m from Michigan, but probably a town you’ve never heard of.

“Michigan!” Andy exclaims. Fall Out Boy is actually playing in Michigan in a week.

Try us. Michigan is home away from home! We’re going next week, do you have tickets? If not, we could hook you up with some for you and your mom or something.

“Really? You just have to offer up free tickets to a chick we don’t even know?” Patrick glares sarcastically.

“Shut-up,” Pete growls, “and they are V.I.P, too.”

“Oh, no,” Patrick laughs.

Williams, guys. Williams freaking Michigan. And that would be AMAZING if you could do that!

“Wow…we really don’t know where that is…” Patrick says, shocked.

We really don’t know where that is…We are emailing the bouncer and telling him to let you and whoever tags along with you in.

“Okay, so, do any of you know the bouncer’s email?” Pete asks.

“I think I have it…” Joe says, filtering through his contacts on his phone. “Bouncer,” he says, “JJbounce@falloutboy.com”

“Oh, dear God, that’s got to be the worst email address in the world,” Patrick laughs as he gets out his phone and goes to their website to email him. He does so, stating that he needs to allow Nicole and a few others, ranging from none to three, to come without tickets.

So, it’s like VIP passes, without the price…or even the TICKET?! I’m having a spaz attack right now guys…haha

Pete types back:
That’s great!! :P We just emailed him and we should get a reply soon enough. We’ll PM then.

“She’s really lucky she’s funny,” Pete says.

“And kinda cute. I wonder how old she is now,” Patrick says, deep in thought.

“Dude, you’re way older than her!” Andy said.

“It’s not too bad. I mean, we could be 27 years apart…that’s just nasty. We’re probably, like, fifteen years apart.”

“At least you’re not married anymore.”

“Yeah,” Patrick sighs. He thinks about his ex-wife, Elisa.

They were married for two and half years. They divorced because Elisa was too overprotective and rude to Patrick’s fans. She even hit one girl, around sixteen years old, for asking to kiss his cheek. That was what drew the line.

Awesome! I seriously can’t believe this is happening. I feel like I’m in a dream! I’m very excited to meet you and my mom is gonna flip when she finds out she and I are gonna get into a Fall Out Boy concert for free! And then she’s really gonna flip when she finds out I’ve got a Twitter haha!!! Oh, dear…please pray for me…. :\

We will!!! Pete replies to the message smirking.

“What’d she say?” Patrick asks, leaning over to look at Pete’s phone. He reads the message and laughs. He goes on twitter with his phone as Pete logs off of Patrick’s on his own cell. Patrick replies to some of the tweets he got as Pete watches the video again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The email "JJBounce@falloutboy.com" is totally fake and no one has that email. I checked. Please don't waste your time in trying to email it! Thanks!