Status: All excited again for this story.

Dead Colors

Living Without Fortune

"No, really Devin what's wrong?"I spoke an was waiting for an answer and eventually got a very sad one,"Its...Just...I don't feel well."He spoke and ended it with clearing his own throat i could tell that he was lying,"Devin..."I gripped the wheel tightly and pulled off to the side of the road,"Kuza....Please just drive...I don't wanna talk about it okay? Please...And besides you hardly know me.."I heard him speak but looked over to him,"I can't let you walk around with no one to speak to, i'm a friend.. I'll be there when you need me, now whats up?"I reassured him until he burst into tears and i leaned over the seat and pulled him in a tight hug rubbing his back."Sh, sh, its okay let it out."I heard him sniffle as he tempted to calm himself down i just held him hoping to calm him down as he would speak in between sniffles and sobs i pulled away and kept wiping away his tears and melted make-up,"I-Its my father...He's never been the same since my mom died in a car accident when i was younger...He does-
-n't care by the face i almost died as well...He started abuse me when i turned nine...And...He did it so bad once that i couldn't function right for a week, and than he met my step mother. We both care about
each other..B-B-but not as much as my mother, he hurts her too i don't even know why she stays at least she can leave...I-i c-an't.."Wow...His father does all this, i'll kill him."Oh my god, oh my god, I'm so sorry Devin...Please just stay with me until we figure things out...You're not going to school today and neither am i, you're father..."He looked up as i wiped another tear from his cheek and he spoke,"Yeah--what about him?"I spoke right after he had finished,"We need to call the police and get your father taken in."Devin shook his head and looked down,"I can't lose him, okay? He's the only real family i have left, please don't."Really? I mean i understand why but, Really? he abuses him and he feels like he hardly has a father in which he does but doesn't at the same time.

I sighed and replied with a hint of anger in my voice while grabbing his shoulders,"Devin. Do you not understand how much of a danger he is right now? If he is to be free another year you are sure to be dead, if he as dangerous as you describe we need to get him put away. At least for now."I spoke and he frowned looking down as i gently placed my index finger under his chin and my thumb on the edge of his chin and watched the pale complexion gain some color as i pressed my lips to his holding the kiss for five seconds. After i pulled away he smiled and i saw even more shy features glowing from him, how adoring,"Darling, I've felt attracted to you ever since i first met you, you're cute, Beautiful, adoring, i just feel i need to protect you even if it means my life. A few years ago i dated someone who had cheated on me and broke my heart into small pieces, but now you're the one who makes the beat regulate..I know its early but..I love you Devin.."And with those words he blushed looking down and chuckling slightly as i smirked he looked up and pecked my lips,"I-i...I love you too..Micheal Kuza.."He spoke and instantly i went at and awe as he did i must be his first, at least it seemed.

"~Time Lapse: Four hours, back at Kuza's house.~"

As we had gotten inside i lead him to the couch an walked to the kitchen getting whipped cream and two spoons as i shouted from the kitchen,"RED ROBBINS!"in with that i heard him weakly reply but i could hear the laughter in his voice,"YUM!"He replied when i giggled finally walking to the living room where he was sitting as i sat down next to him and gave him a spoon he spoke,"W-what's this?"He stuttered and i smiled,"Whipped cream,"He threw his head back and smirked,"No..No..Not the ongoing joke hat i'm whiter than sour cream please no."He giggled as i smirked,"No! Just look down babe seriously."He smiled and looked down as i put a bit on my lips and some on his an leaned in slowly pressing our lips together and licking off the whipped cream and wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer,"Heh...Kuza.."He spoke against my lips smiling as i slowly pulled away,"Thank you.."He smirked and i reflected it winking,"Anything for you sweetcheeks."He giggled and put a hand over his eyes laughing and squeaking, i laughed with him and i we both were laughing at 'Sweetcheeks' best thing I've ever said in my life. When we both stopped laughing and still were softly chuckling i gave him a spoonful of whipped cream and he ate it as i smirked i set my spoon down and sat back in the couch signaling him to come closer i kissed him soft and cuddled him,"I love you."He Spoke i replied squeezing him,"I love you too."He smiled and soon we both fell asleep.

~Time Lapse: Morning~

I was woken up by the sound of his phone going off he groaned and slowly reached out picking up his phone as i heard him speak i looked at him with my eyes only slightly open since i was asleep i was still very tired as i woke,"WHAT?!"I quickly opened my eyes when i heard him shout that and he sniffled,"Marie, please tell me that you called the police please.."I'm guessing Marie was his mother's name? Or maybe a friend? He hung up the phone and mumbled grabbing his hair,"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.."I watched him pace as i stood and walked over to him,"Babe whats wrong?!"I asked as he leaned into me shaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
0_0
How the fuck did i write to chapter five already?!!!!?!!??!

What do you think happened to devin's mom or father in the story?
Heheh have fun trying to guess it.