Status: All excited again for this story.

Dead Colors

Condemned Behind The soulless

The tosses and turnings of white and cotton sheets seemed to find their way around my leg,
waking up in a cold sweat i realized the horrifying sightings were merely a dream...
But it felt so, real... The surreal event caused me to stumble slightly when i stood from the soft bed hearing the screams coming from down stairs i felt the sadist frown catch my pink lips once again
with each step i took the more pain i felt knowing he himself would inflict the more pain upon once more...

As the morning ran shadows from the green small leafs caressed the walls like a single spirit,
breathing in the high temperature air hissing slightly as i felt the warmer water ran into the fresh cuts upon my arm and waists. Sighing heavily as i listened to him practically kill my step-mother on the first story of the house hearing each yelps; cries; and sobs echo up the slanted stairs and the walls which were only four inches wide i could slowly feel the guilt and self remorse shatter what happiness i held upon myself.

Stepping out of the shower i looked to my right grabbing the white towel with black stains on it from the hair Color i had put in my hair nearly a week ago of course it was washed from my hair leaving the originally dark brown hair stained jet black every strand of hair folding into small curls as i pulled it into the stained black towel draped around my head as i would wrap another towel around my small waist which had to be very small in size just to occupy the space that held the towel off my lower waist.
Sighing in depression i walked over to my radio since my dad was too poor to buy me anything
i heard Kuza's ring tone that i had set for him on my phone so that i would know that it was him, honestly i thought he was beautiful his light green hues caught my lust ever time i would acknowledge them "What the hell is he calling me for?" I thought to myself sighing as i heard his voice puncture my thoughts when i answered the phone,"Hey uh, do you need a ride to school?"He asked as i would nod but speak barely above a whisper i knew my dad would get angry if he heard me speak to another friend,"I-I-I um do but...Mind..Meeting me at the end of the road?"I let out trying to piece out the barely as fast as they could all i could do was think of what he might do if he figured out of my betraying af-
-ter he had told me not to speak with anyone,"Are you all right? I'll be their in ten by the way.."I heard Kuza finish concerned on the other line as i held back tears but knew i sounded like i was about to burst into a well of sorrow i just hid it under the cold malice i felt toward so many bad souls i met through life i heard his voice repeat as i snapped out of it again and replied with a simple "I'm fine" And hung up hoping i didn't cause any mistreatment.

Walking out of my bed room door dressed in ripped up black skinny jeans and a tight black long sleeve shirt which covered my waist and my small arms, shivering at the how cold it was i flinched vaguely liking the low temperature which made my body quiver as i looked to my right and saw my step mother laying on the floor i dropped my backpack and ran over to her knelt down and speaking,
"Mom! Mom! Are you okay?!"I spoke feeling myself become sick as i looked to the trembling liquid which was panting her face a dark red she finally opened her eyes and the relief i felt was endless and did end once my dad walked up behind me and i felt my own figure shake in fear of what was to endure upon me What does he want to do to me this time... Sighing i slowly stood and looked him in the eye before leaving the house and walking down the street forcing myself not to cry because my make-up would melt off if i did.

I looked to the big and red truck before seeing it was Kuza as i wiped away a tear before entering his car he looked to me as i did and asked in a concerned tone of voice,"Are you oka-"I spoke before he could finish as i knew he could hear the pain in my voice,"I'm fine."I spoke in a small murmured as Kuza looked away and began driving i kept staring out of the window wiping off black tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Switching this to first person!
Sorry i just kind of right in Third person all the time.